Give me your opinion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give me your opinion

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
The Dolphins have gotten a tad older on defense with the addition of Seau and Knight, will this prove to help the team stay strong, or add to the season ending in a slump?

Also what do you think of my bands new stuff...check out three songs here

Originally posted by dolfan87
The Dolphins have gotten a tad older on defense with the addition of Seau and Knight, will this prove to help the team stay strong, or add to the season ending in a slump?

Older, yes, but better on paper. we have as much talent on this team as anyone but I think it will come down to the coaching attitude, especially for road games.

You can have the best tools in the world (talent) but if you don't know how to use them (coaching), you're not about to get a whole lot done.

;)

Knight is only 28, one year older than Freeman, Seau's is 2 years older than Rodgers, yes the rest of the D is one year older, but they're now in their prime, so they should be at that stage where the late season thing should be a thing of the past. The TC wasn't as long or hard as in previous years. They hit a lot less this TC. They've had every opportunity to save themselves physically. We also have some young guys, Moore, Roundtree, Flect., Romero, Grisby, Jenkins is 27, kinda old for a Rook, but fresh in terms of Nfl years. But if you look at these guys, their basically in their mid to late 20's. That's still pretty young veteran group, who should know how to pace themselves.

Re: Re: Give me your opinion

Originally posted by WharfRat

Stop spamming the boards Gram!!!

:jk: :lol:

Oh come on, I asked a Dolphin related question too. ;)

I did think the question was a just a little beneath his character. :lol:

the additions should prove to be positive in the area of greatest need; heart. these guys have not been a part of the recent late season meltdowns. all have great leadership ablilities and should help bring the team out of any potential funk that may develope at any point during the season.

Originally posted by dolfan87

Knight is 28....prime age for an NFL player.

How old is Ricky? 24, 25? This is his 5th or 6th season? I don't remember.

Back
Top Bottom