Give Minkah a break | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Minkah a break

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
My thinking is he is young and facing sports losing likely for the first time.
I would help him thru this, teach how to handle this type of pressure, grow as a person in life and a team leader.
We may or may not have a player who can do this and it should perhaps fall on Flores regardless.

Minkah needs to be ashamed of himself as a professional, one year and he wants out? it's okay to have a disagreement about his career but he wants to leave? because momma said something and he feels some type of way? he never had any adversity in a professional sense, he needs to set down and talk about what's going on and ball out.

Yea..I’m a BAMA guy.,love Minkah..but if he’s a locker room problem and wants out..he can pound rocks..but if we get rid of him ..get value..don’t just give him away...build the culture..

Can you imagine the players of yore whining like him after 1 season and 1 game? They don’t make athletes like they used to. Then again, I don’t think I could work for Stephen Ross.
Can you imagine a franchise of old deliberately eliminating all of their talent with the express purpose of losing every game? My guess is all the players of old would simply walk off the team.

Yea..I’m a BAMA guy.,love Minkah..but if he’s a locker room problem and wants out..he can pound rocks..but if we get rid of him ..get value..don’t just give him away...build the culture..
Minkah has only become a problem since the team is on a mission to lose. Sounds like Minkah has some professional integrity and simply wants to be on a team that is trying to win. I see zero problem with this.

:lol: The Swiss Army Knife is demanding a trade after being asked to use more than one tool, yet the national narrative has become "Versatile leader Minkah Fitzpatrick doesn't buy in to Flores' defense". This kid couldn't possibly be more coddled nationally or be given more of a break.

How about give me a break with this thread

Can you imagine a franchise of old deliberately eliminating all of their talent with the express purpose of losing every game? My guess is all the players of old would simply walk off the team.
You forgot to mention the DRAFT PICKS accumulated with the elimination. Should I mention Herschel Walker?

Minkah has only become a problem since the team is on a mission to lose. Sounds like Minkah has some professional integrity and simply wants to be on a team that is trying to win. I see zero problem with this.

This is not true. Refer to Ck's posts. Minkah has been bitching since he got to Miami. This isn't about a winning team, this is about Minkah not excelling in every position the way he did at Alabama, so he wants stay in one spot. He is ticked off that he is not being "used correctly". Miami is trying to take advantage of his versatility and he is not happy about that.

Boy, how things have changed since draft night!

1568470496267.png

Minkah is being a baby about this but apparently Flores doesn't have a great rapport with these guys which has me concerned.

You forgot to mention the DRAFT PICKS accumulated with the elimination. Should I mention Herschel Walker?
Yeah. Minkah was a high draft pick. How did that work out. Current players couldn’t care less about future draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom