give saban a break | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

give saban a break

dewgs13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
listen this team has had a lot to make over.Yes he was wrong about culpepper but what did you guys really expect harrington to do in the end we all knew in the back of our mind he wasnt going to take these guys into the playoffs.Second, with a lot of new starters in the secondary we have be a little patient with whats going on.Look forward to next year with hopefully a healthy travis daniels and bell starting a full year with jason allen prob moving to corner with rendaldo hill playing well.Another thing to add on we need a number 1 receiver because booker and chambers are both number 2s with welker being a solid 3.I say if we can draft ted ginn from ohio state a big game breaker.Just thought id put my two cents in.Thanks

Saban isn't the guy we thought he was. According to Fox 10, he met with Alabama today.

alabama met with rodriguez today and we cant judge saban yet it takes time when you dont have a whole lot of talent we are 3-4 players away from playoff contention

Please stop propping up the "Saban to Alabama" crap. It isn't true. And he isn't wrong about Culpepper.

Way too many people here need the jerks removed from their knees...

Desides said:
Please stop propping up the "Saban to Alabama" crap. It isn't true. And he isn't wrong about Culpepper.

That link just came up. I have not believed the bama rumors before, but this says they are meeting now. I checked some Alabama boards and this news is starting to spread all over the radio and local TV stations.

Desides said:

I don't know about this Alabama thing. This story just won't die. If there is truth to it, I'm really disappointed in what a quitter Saban is. I just didn't figure him to be the type that accepts defeat that easily.

This would be the topper to a trully pathetic football year for me... Great. =(

suprisen in a sort but why wouldnt the Canes go after him?....Bama come on ill be fricken pissed of if he leaves for the tide.

Everybody relax, this is as truthful as all the other ones, in other words, NOT. This is a Mobile station.

Just to give you guys a flavor of what's going on in this thing, and how Bama is getting their chain pulled by so many people, here's an example.

An LSU fan wrote a "press release" from Saban and posted it on a Bama board about him considering the job this afternoon. He wrote it himself, completely made up. They fell for it completely, it will probably be in the local paper tomorrow, LOL.

They'll probably be announcing Rodriguez as the coach by the end of the week. Don't pay attention to the stuff coming out of Alabama.

I don't feel like giving Saban a break. He hasn't demonstrated to me that he deserves one.

if the Saban rumors are true.......

Then why isnt the Miami Media picking up on it? I am listening to 790 am now and no mention of it on the state of the Dolphins?

Desides said:

I would disagree about the Culpepper statement. He let Cpep talk him into starting and was way, way off. No one still knows if CPep will ever be any good.

Back
Top Bottom