Give San Fran our whole draft for the #1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give San Fran our whole draft for the #1

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who cares about our 1st, 3rd,4th,5th,7th.I want Alex Smith.The rest of the draft can go to hell.Alex Smith is going to be a star.Do you want to give San Fran our draft for Alex Smith,or pick up bull crap in the 3rd,4th,5th,and 7th round.If we have Alex Smith we will win a Championship in 2 years...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful that you are not hte GM of the Miami Dolphins.

kingfin said:
Who cares about our 1st, 3rd,4th,5th,7th.I want Alex Smith.The rest of the draft can go to hell.Alex Smith is going to be a star.Do you want to give San Fran our draft for Alex Smith,or pick up bull crap in the 3rd,4th,5th,and 7th round.If we have Alex Smith we will win a Championship in 2 years...

:shakeno: There are so many things wrong with what you said that I don't know where to start.

SkapePhin said:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful that you are not hte GM of the Miami Dolphins.

Exactly.

why do you want a 3rd,4th ,5th ,6th ,7th for. This is a bull crap draft

kingfin said:

Darn, I thought Wanny was in Pittsburgh. Someone check his IP location:lol:

:ban:

I am with Kingfin. QUALITY, not quantity, is what we need.

And has anyone ever stopped to consider the fact that IF there is no Surtain trade, we are really going to only be able to afford 1 or 2 big new contracts? Drafting a whole bunch of guys just does not work for us this year.

You "trade down" people don't seem to understand that that is how we got in the wannabe mess to begin with... go cheap and get numbers instead of pay the price to get talent.

We NEED QB DESPERATELY.

It takes a 4th round pick to move up one spot in the first round. Spielman demonstrated that last year.

Back
Top Bottom