Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due

The Phinisher

The Grand Champ
Reaction score
Chad Henne played a great game last night, I don't know what happened to our #6 ranked defense I believe it was. I didnt agree with the 4th and Goal fade route Hartline. I thought they shouldve gave it to Reggie to leap over the middle. I am pleased with how Henne played, it gonna be a tough one next week against the Texans explosive offense.

Henne played well, I will give him that. The one concern I have is communication in the offense. Yes, it looked good. We moved the ball for 488 yards. The one glaring weakness I saw was when we were in Goal to Go situations and there were 4-5 incomplete fade patterns thrown by Henne. Whether it was Henne's fault or someone else's, they need to get that aspect of the offense taken care of in practice because when we're down near the goal line we need to be able to punch it in. You're right though, give credit where credit is due. Henne made some nice audibles and got the offense in the right calls and he helped the team move the ball up and down the field. Now we just have to get more efficient and punch it in, IMO.

I'll give Henne, Bush, Daboll credit. Only ones out there looked like they were trying. Can't really ever knock Bess on anything. Hartline can kill emself though. I really don't see why he's on the team. It's like we are trying to find our own Wes Welker, but we have him, his name is Bess.

I am hearing so much about Brady throwing for 517 but if you take away the easy one to Welker, he just about tied with Henne. Of course TB had more TDs but I think our play calling in the red zone really hurt Henne. I am not suggesting for a second that you can compare Henne to Brady, put can the NE defense feel good about getting stung for 416 yards? Yes, we got killed. I get that. We got beat by a much better team, but Brady wasn't the only QB to have a hell of a game last night.

Back
Top Bottom