Giving Steven Parker His Proper Due | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giving Steven Parker His Proper Due

Finfan83nj

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

"The Dolphins claimed Parker off waivers just as the regular season was beginning, and got 14 games (and four starts) out of the undrafted free agent. Here’s where the value comes in: Parker was in on about a third of Miami’s snaps (with two games in which he played more than 90% of snaps) and allowed an opposing completion percentage of 53.8 and an opposer passer rating of 83.8. He misses a low portion of tackles (relatively, considering sample size) and can play free safety, in the box or at slot cornerback. He is emblematic of the kind of player Bill Belichick would require to keep a versatile defense from skipping a beat, which Brian Flores seems to have taken to heart here."

Wonder if this dudes steps it up this year.

I remember watching that and thinking it was a colts TD at first

Hopefully Parker can develop a bit more. I still think we need to bring in more guys at safety until they prove otherwise
lol read the colts fans comments in the tweet. They all screaming it was a TD. But I remember twice, they took a TD away from Preston Williams Because he did not maintain control through the tackle.

Back
Top Bottom