Giving up on th fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giving up on th fins

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
For all of you giving up on the fins, do me a favor and Build a Bridge. AND GET OVER IT!

Things will be different this week, unfortunately last week there was no fire for the fins maybe they were truly beleiving all this Superbowl Talk. Well They just got grounded and beleive me Theres a fire that was lit on every memeber of the Team! I can gaurantee you that this week We will see all those new wrinkles that wanny has been talking about that has been implemented. This game will be a showcase on what the Fins are capable of.

They will hold nothing back wanny insisted that they would unleash the wrinkles game by game. I am pretty much sure that this is out the door now, and all will be let out of the bag this week. This Team can not go 0-2 on the year or 0-1 in the division and Wanny knows it So Fans Sit back and relax and enjoy the SHow!!!

I am as pissed as anyone, but all will HAVE to be forgiven when we beat the Jets in NJ and break the other streak (5 L's in a row in the swamp). I do not even want to think about losing this game, but know that winning it will make all seem OK for now

My sentiments exactly ... MAN UP!! There's no cryin' in football!

Originally posted by mee
My sentiments exactly ... MAN UP!! There's no cryin' in football!
I'll be :cry: if we lose on Sun. :jetssuck:

I'll be more then pissed if miami loses on sunday...I will personally lead the charge to get rid of dave wannstet myself! there's far to much talent on this team for that....so wanny has until sunday...we can't go 0-2 in this tightly contested division!!!

It just boggles the mind to hear this crap that Dolfans are giving up on the team. And to think there is season ticket holders year in and year out in Cincy. Now that is dedication! Folks its ok to rant and complain about the team losing but to give up on them... well we are better off not having you as fans! See-ya!

I'm not as concerned about a few fans giving up on the 'Phins as I am the Dolphin players themselves. Sam Madison had the look of defeat written all over him while the Dolphins still held the lead last Sunday. Our 4 starting defensive linemen sat in the locker room after the game Sunday staring into space as if they had learned life as we know it is over with. This team has a real bad case of "here we go again" that usually doesn't manifest itself until after Turkey Day. To see it this early in the season doesn't bode well.

It doesn't matter how much confidence we as fans have in the team, if the team itself has no confidence in themselves.

You can't give up on the Dolphins until we are officially eliminated from playoff contention. We lost one game, now we just have to regroup and win this weekend....

Originally posted by Chubby
For all of you giving up on the fins, do me a favor and Build a Bridge. AND GET OVER IT!

Things will be different this week, unfortunately last week there was no fire for the fins maybe they were truly beleiving all this Superbowl Talk. Well They just got grounded and beleive me Theres a fire that was lit on every memeber of the Team! I can gaurantee you that this week We will see all those new wrinkles that wanny has been talking about that has been implemented. This game will be a showcase on what the Fins are capable of.

They will hold nothing back wanny insisted that they would unleash the wrinkles game by game. I am pretty much sure that this is out the door now, and all will be let out of the bag this week. This Team can not go 0-2 on the year or 0-1 in the division and Wanny knows it So Fans Sit back and relax and enjoy the SHow!!!

Who's given up? if anyone's given up, i doubt they'd wasting our time on message boards.

Back
Top Bottom