Glad to be here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glad to be here!

fro

Hates the Drake
Reaction score
Hello all! I came accross these forums the day we acquired Culpepper and I'm mad I didn't seek them out earlier! Anyway, I live in Maryland, I'm 25 and I'm the product of a family of Baltimore Colts fans who turned to Don Shula when the Colts up and moved to Indy in 1984. As I was introduced to the game of football Dan the Man quickly became my favorite player and the rest is history. My family has since reverted back to the Ravens but I have not; the Fins were my first favorite team and it's going to remain that way. I've been fortunate enough to attend three Dolphins games. Once vs. the Redskins in Washington, once vs. the Ravens in Baltimore and most recently this past season when my girlfriend and I traveled down to Miami for the Panthers game. Yes, thats me next to the Marino statue. I had a blast and hope to make it down again this season. If I do I'm using this site to find a real bang-up tailgate. I was hoping to go to Pittsburgh this season but when it was announced that the game was opening night I might have to reconsider on account of the tickets being impossible to find. Anyway, see you all around and thanks to anyone who actually took the time to read something this long from a newbie!

-Jeff
(fro)

Back
Top Bottom