Glad to see Wayne talk tough on holdouts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glad to see Wayne talk tough on holdouts

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
You know after sitting through last preseason's Ronnie Brown Fiasco its good to see that we are at least talking about getting our pick in camp on time although its easier with the 16th pick than the 2nd pick. I can understand a guy who has produced argueing about being underpaid but a rookie holding the team at bay just to see what the guy in front of him makes gets tedious. I really liked Caddy's push to get into camp and hope the guy we take at 16 takes a similar approach.

dlockz said:
You know after sitting through last preseason's Ronnie Brown Fiasco its good to see that we are at least talking about getting our pick in camp on time although its easier with the 16th pick than the 2nd pick. I can understand a guy who has produced argueing about being underpaid but a rookie holding the team at bay just to see what the guy in front of him makes gets tedious. I really liked Caddy's push to get into camp and hope the guy we take at 16 takes a similar approach.
Cadillac's approach last year was a great in more ways than one. He showed what getting into training camp can do for a rookie and it got owners and coaches to thinking about what can be done to get everyone into camp on tme. Part of the problem is the agents. Some of them think by playing hard ball they are doing what's best for their client. What it comes down to many times is the wording in the contract or wanting to get paid more than someone did in the draft not only this year but in the previous year as well.

Back
Top Bottom