glad we are busy but we still havent gotten the UFA's we need | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

glad we are busy but we still havent gotten the UFA's we need

WvFinFan

Starter
Reaction score
Lionnel Turner - is the only one i really like. He is big and Saban might want to try his as a OLB blitzer if he gets a little faster.

Brock Berlin - i guess its no biggie. I really dont care if he makes the team but if he does and keeps us from takin a QB early next year i'll be pretty ticked.

Kay Jay Harris - I live in Morgantown which is were WVU is. Went to a ton of games and have seen him play many many times. He might make the team. He runs hard and is a pretty good back. Couple bad things. He gets injured ALL the time. i dont mean a lot. ALL the time. He is also 26.

Now check out my sig. When we start signing those guys i'll be happy. :D

WvFinFan said:
Lionnel Turner - is the only one i really like. He is big and Saban might want to try his as a OLB blitzer if he gets a little faster.

Brock Berlin - i guess its no biggie. I really dont care if he makes the team but if he does and keeps us from takin a QB early next year i'll be pretty ticked.

Kay Jay Harris - I live in Morgantown which is were WVU is. Went to a ton of games and have seen him play many many times. He might make the team. He runs hard and is a pretty good back. Couple bad things. He gets injured ALL the time. i dont mean a lot. ALL the time. He is also 26.

Now check out my sig. When we start signing those guys i'll be happy. :D

Wonderful sig. We should post it on Saban and Rick's head.

hmmmm....well I had heard harris had concussion problems or something along those lines...hopefully he is over that.

LB Marcus Lawrence has already signed with someone, I believe Tennessee.

BTW, Rosegreen is a SS not a FS.

Rosegreen is more of a FS though when projected to the NFL SMAD. Well atleast IMO..., but about Lawrence he went to the Panthers I think. Stupid for him since they have Seward now.

I can't find an updated list anywhere. I don't think there is one because so many transactions are being made.

Hey bro whats up? I guess we didn't get Isaac West like we hoped. But maybe we can sign him. I also agree with Albert Means, Munoz, and Shazor

hey bro, yeah i am pretty bummed we didnt pick up Isaac West. I found another guy i wanted at WR for if we didnt get him. Chauncy Stovall, real big receiver. Anyway we didnt get either and guess who signed em BOTH, Philly. And they are good at pickin up good UDFA's so i guess we picked em ok atleast.

Yeah, I just waded through old threads and found out about Wilkerson...kinda disappointing but it'll be alright. I think Saban has signed on some diamonds in the rough.

Back
Top Bottom