Glad we didn't do a trader on rader | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glad we didn't do a trader on rader

dolphinsrok

Starter
Reaction score
I'm glad we added Jason Rader from our practice squad. I liked a lot of what I saw from the few games I saw him play. He made a few good catches. I think he'll be a nice addition to randy

I'm glad we added Jason Rader from our practice squad. I liked a lot of what I saw from the few games I saw him play. He made a few good catches. I think he'll be a nice addition to randy

I like Rader. I hope he sticks (permanently) throughout 2007.

I like Pelle more than Radar.....so i dont think Rader will compliment McMike at all cause hell never see the field on offense!!!

i think both peelle and rader looked very promising and hinestly for the money that they get compared to mcmichael i would rather have those two than one mcmichael.

I like Rader. I hope he sticks (permanently) throughout 2007.
Nick Saban made alot of speeches that made him appear (among other things)to not play favorites. In the end, and especially now, I think he did in a big way. Rader and Bell were prime examples who were negatively impacted (IMO). It will be intresting to see how the new staff evaluates our roster this time around.

lets trade mc mike ..and play radar and pelle . that could be a good move .

Wasn't Rader the one that made a lookout block on a blocked punt this season?

I like Radar - he can make plays on offense. Peele is a waste as a receiving TE and McMike is WAY overpaid. I hope they give Radar a shot because he can do some damage catching the ball.

stop it people

randy mcmichael isnt the problem and rader is a better weapon then half our wrs even lorenzo diamond had good hands .

how can dolphin fans say they want to win but they like morris and minor but the guys who make plays yet are having a bad year everybody wants to cut or trade. morris gets about two yards and falls down ,same with minor . randy and rader are a better option then peele peele needs to go .the idea offense would look ok if we had these guys together.
te jeromey shockey, randy mcmichael and rader these guys would be entertaining.

anyone has his 40 yard time and his shuttle time ?? I searched all around the net and couldn't find it..... If he can run fast at 6'4 274 pounds he can be a great weapon !!! of course you need hands..but the way you are talking about him he looks as if he has some

Back
Top Bottom