glenn likely to be released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

glenn likely to be released

Rock99

JT is the man
Reaction score
according to espn aaron glenn is likely to be released do you think the dolphins will go after him he could be a good replacement for surtain

Aaron`s probably still shell shocked from when Ingram beat him on the clock play...I`d rather have Terry Glenn instead, thank you.

well we would definately have to restructure because his base salary for next year is 4 million and that's way to expensive to pay an over the hill corner, plus i'd like to see our young guys get some playing time, i feel we have a few guys, in poole and daniels why could potentially explode

I'm guessing he'll go to the Raiders. They're a gluemine for old, disgruntled, former-talent bearing guys and guys with ego, drug and legal problems.

Goin` Deep said:
I`d rather have Terry Glenn instead, thank you.

I dont think you mean that. Aaron Glenn is an excellent corner. Very quick and instinctive. However, he getting up there in age.

Surferosa said:
I dont think you mean that. Aaron Glenn is an excellent corner. Very quick and instinctive. However, he getting up there in age.
I was making a joke.

Why would Aaron want to contaminate himself by putting on a dolphin uniform? :D He's still a Jet at heart and I could see him coming back as a 1 year stop gap while Miller learns from him.

Aaron Glenn, I Haven't Heard His Name In 4 Yrs!

Rock99 said:
according to espn aaron glenn is likely to be released do you think the dolphins will go after him he could be a good replacement for surtain

Who have he been playing for?

I heard he might retire actually.

from the Houston Chronicle: "The Texans gave Glenn permission to seek a deal with another team last week after they acquired cornerback Phillip Buchanon in a trade with Oakland. According to sources, Glenn, 32, has reached an agreement with Dallas, and the Texans will facilitate the deal by granting the 11-year veteran his release."

Rock99 said:

well only if he brings a few assault rifles with him...that was him who had them in his trunk post 9/11 while arriving for game at giant stadium when with the jets and was allowed to play...they charged him after the game if memory serves me.

Back
Top Bottom