GM-Coach Relationship | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM-Coach Relationship

jason8er

Shark Bait
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I caught this blurb at the end of an Alex Marvez article, and figured Mueller will be staying on. If true, then our GM and new coach should be on the same page, and I'm liking that alot.

Two Dolphins legends, Don Shula and Dan Marino, have offered Huizenga input on the coaching search. Dolphins General Manager Randy Mueller will play a larger role when select follow-up interviews are soon held at Dolphins headquarters.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...n14,0,6230966.column?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

I like Mueller.

And you should! He's a Ron Wolf protege...it was The Wolf (if you recall) who originally suggested Randy when the Dolphins wanted to change the structure with Wannstadt...of course, the rest is 'bad juju'...The Wolf taught Randy the "art of the deal", and he used that teaching on our Dolphins when he got them to give up 2 1sts (a 2nd & a 4th??), for Ricky...I DON'T CARE WHAT FRODO SAID, RANDY WOULD HAVE DEFINITLY TAKEN DREW OVER DANTE!!..

I like Mueller.

I like Mueller as well but I was disappointed to hear that Scott Pioli wanted out of New England(he investigated the NYG job) and Huizenga didn't throw a wad of money at the guy to curve his travels to Miami. I like Mueller but I'm in love with Scott Pioli. It could just be a personal problem. Or it could be the need to watch my Dolphins dominate the AFC east and win 3 Superbowls.

I like Mueller as well but I was disappointed to hear that Scott Pioli wanted out of New England(he investigated the NYG job) and Huizenga didn't throw a wad of money at the guy to curve his travels to Miami. I like Mueller but I'm in love with Scott Pioli. It could just be a personal problem. Or it could be the need to watch my Dolphins dominate the AFC east and win 3 Superbowls.

I think we already have a perfectly fine GM in Mueller on board. It would be nice to get Pioli to weaken the pats, but that may not be possible for a variety of reasons, either contractually, or personal loyalty issues that Pioli may feel towards Bellichick. We'll be fine with Mueller, he's got a pretty good track record when he's allowed to do his job...

Back
Top Bottom