GM/Head Coach Candidates | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM/Head Coach Candidates

I would aquire an analytics company and let them look into the portfolios of any candidates and their record for the last 5 years.

Let me see your hits and misses overall, not just who you would of drafted, I want to see who you thought would bust just as much as who you thought would be a star, who did you pass on..etc..

This is how the hiring process should happen for this very important position IMO.

Not sure if data on this would be made available, but if so, it's an excellent idea. Ross probably has a few million or so lying around under the couch cushions so he can handle it. Note: I love spending other people's money! ;-)

Op is ready to move on from Tua..

He’s just arriving
I never said anything about getting rid of Tua. I said GM and HC need to go. I need to see more from Tua. I need to see him have at least one full season under his belt.

I am just talking about the Patriots. As good as Billyboy is, he's average so far without Brady in today's NFL
Last season the Patriots were not good but this year they are playing much better. Mac Jones is looking to me like an excellent replacement for Brady. His play has not been perfect but it's only his rookie year and he has made some sensational throws.

Last season the Patriots were not good but this year they are playing much better. Mac Jones is looking to me like an excellent replacement for Brady. His play has not been perfect but it's only his rookie year and he has made some sensational throws.
They are 2-4 with wins against the Jets and the Texans. They lost to Miami. Their offense is about a putrid as Miami's. The defense is a little better, but they are not playing well at all.

I never said anything about getting rid of Tua. I said GM and HC need to go. I need to see more from Tua. I need to see him have at least one full season under his belt.
I’m sorry posted in the wrong thread

Back
Top Bottom