GM/Head Coach Candidates | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM/Head Coach Candidates

I want no part of Bieniemy but unfortunately he fits the Stephen Ross MO to a tee. He’s an unproven OC who’s never called a play in his life just like Joe Philbin. I would love to have Jack Del Rio as head coach.

So you are going to depend on the owner in regards to trades?

No, I am placing a moratorium on trades all together, or at least they need to run by my desk first. I am not letting Grier make any trades without my approval. Day to day cuts and signings, sure.

In my mind he's already been fired so hence the blockage.

GM Go get Scott Pioli or Louis Riddick. I am numb and Grier has got to go.
Head Coach (Veteran Offensive Mind) But, I got nothing.

It is getting to a time for accountability and it on Coach Flores period 3 *ucking games straight unprepared and uninspired no lack of urgency. What are you going to do about this pathetic offense? Coach Flores you need to take a hard look at it this week and change it or us fans are going to be lighting the fires for your burning at the stake. ITS TIME TO STARTING COACHING and your not!!!!!!
Louis Riddick was let go from 2 front office jobs, he's not a real candidate for any job. Scott Pioli was a dumpster fire in KC, just another failed Belichick crony, he's most famous for trading franchise icon Tony Gonzalez who had 5 Pro Bowl seasons left in his career and he did this because every Belichick disciple just trades star players away for essentially nothing, because this is what Hoodie did.

You seek help from ascending talent in the most accomplished front offices, not from guys who got fired. This organization is notorious for chasing recognizable names instead of competent people.

...will it really matter?

Don't think I'm into another round of "rebuild" - "restructure" and ultimately "refock" the fan base.

My anus is just a bit too sore after all these Ross years.

:bobdole:
Agreed, these are cosmetic moves, cover your ass moves. At this point they can't do a damn thing, they've made their bed and now they sleep in it. Unless Watson comes here, he's a franchise QB that may move the needle.

I think I want our next head coach to actually have had head coaching experience, NFL, college, high school peewee flag football. Give me someone that has had to run an entire team, worry about all phases of the game. I would love to have a guy that turned a program around as well.

The reason you wait: Tua.

No reason to throw in the towel and fire Flores. Grier on the other hand I’m ok with dumping. Honestly it doesn’t make enough sense for me to do it right now. I’m just letting Grier know he can’t make any trades without owners approval.

You have no one to turn the reigns over too, on the coaching staff.

Things have set up nicely for Tua to be a savior. Maybe that happens? Maybe they (Ross) just give him a chance to save everyone’s job.

Nope, we will just to have to endure a little while longer. This sucks.
If when Tua gets back, if the line is playing a bit better, I have a feeling Tua might get it done.

If when Tua gets back, if the line is playing a bit better, I have a feeling Tua might get it done.

I sure hope so. It sucks that our team is so out of sync. Maybe he can get our engine running on all cylinders.

If Tua turns out to be a good QB, does that one decision erase/outweigh all of the other bad ones?

Honestly not sure who the top candidates are from the defensive side of the ball, but three standout OCs:
- Eric Bieniemy, OC, Chiefs
- Brian Daboll, OC, Bills
- Byron Leftwich, OC, Bucs

There could be others from the offense side that I have missed, but I think these ones deserve serious consideration.

Could Doug Pederson get another chance? Or perhaps a short term hire like Marvin Lewis to steady the ship with his successor on the staff?

Honestly not sure who the top candidates are from the defensive side of the ball, but three standout OCs:
- Eric Bieniemy, OC, Chiefs
- Brian Daboll, OC, Bills
- Byron Leftwich, OC, Bucs

There could be others from the offense side that I have missed, but I think these ones deserve serious consideration.

Could Doug Pederson get another chance? Or perhaps a short term hire like Marvin Lewis to steady the ship with his successor on the staff?
Something is very up with Bieniemy seeing he has been passed over multiple times. Just don't know what.
Do you think Byron has anything, Anything to do with Tampa's success? I do not

Back
Top Bottom