GM League opening-Raiders GM needed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM League opening-Raiders GM needed

ah sure....what the heck :)

i like challenges, and the offseason tends to bring me some extra time

yeah Ill be active...usually overactive :D

I stopped playing fantasy football because it was all I payed attention to on my free time during the season. Now Ive got this for the off season. The hidden joys of being a football fan :lol:

Originally posted by Snickersbps
yeah Ill be active...usually overactive :D

I stopped playing fantasy football because it was all I payed attention to on my free time during the season. Now Ive got this for the off season. The hidden joys of being a football fan :lol:

I played in 5 football leagues, am currently in a basketball and hockey league too....:lol:

I'm right there with ya dude, sometimes I'd be glued to the comp screen for hrs about that stuff, I don't care to much about the Basketball, Baseball, and Hockey leagues....just somethin to hold me over :D

Hope to bang out a trade with ya bro :up:

Interested in Moss??

i stopped because it was taking the joys out of my sundays...staring at the scores as the ticker in the corner of the screen went over all the games...going through all the stats on NFL.com for that 'hidden sleeper' I was crazy!

I dont care enough about any other sport to even imagine being involved in any league...football is my one and only love :D

how bout Moss for Gannon, straight up? ;)

While we're at it, why don't I just give you Culpepper too :lol:

I'm going to get 5th round compensation, right??

Back
Top Bottom