Gm mock draft results | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gm mock draft results

new bob

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Im in the process of a Gm mock draft on another site, check out my dolphin picks....

1st round - Jay Cutler
2ndround - Daryn colledge
3rd rounder and Ricky Williams traded toi the Eagles for Lito Shephard and Indianapolis's 4th rounder (acquired in the 2005 draft in real life)....

and now in the the 4th round is starting and i have a deal to trade reggie howard (lmao i cant believe someone would take him) to the packers for their 4th and one of my 4ths (not sure ift heyd accept it for my second one) with Dusty Dvoracek, Jesse Mahelona, steve Fifita, mark setterstrom, and Fred Matua all available at this time....
a) what do you guys think of my draft so far (i ripped the eagles Gm off, hehe) and
b) what 4th round prospect out of those or others u have in mind would u take (or what position) in the 4th....

when the only reason you're in the pro bowl is because you're on the best team in the conference in a weak conference that doesn't have any other standout corners, then i'm not impressed. he's not good, and if you're only judging his ability on pro bowls, you've got a lot to learn.

Juan Cribbs said:
when the only reason you're in the pro bowl is because you're on the best team in the conference in a weak conference that doesn't have any other standout corners, then i'm not impressed. he's not good, and if you're only judging his ability on pro bowls, you've got a lot to learn.

Lito Sheppard is actually a good cover guy that is a good tackler to go along with it.
And if you just post for shock value or to be bland and lifeless, then you have a lot to learn.

Dolfan2788 said:
Lito Sheppard is actually a good cover guy that is a good tackler to go along with it.
And if you just post for shock value or to be bland and lifeless, then you have a lot to learn.
what shock value? sheppard being an average player is shocking? he's not a good cover guy. certainly not pro bowl worthy, and certainly not trade-worthy, especially for saban's defense.

Back
Top Bottom