Go ahead and extend Oguns contract now. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go ahead and extend Oguns contract now.

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3-9-BUF42 (3:08) D.Bledsoe sacked at BUF 40 for -2 yards (A.Ogunleye).
1-9-MIA9 (9:45) T.Henry up the middle to MIA 8 for 1 yard (A.Ogunleye).
2-13-BUF31 (5:46) D.Bledsoe sacked at BUF 25 for -6 yards (A.Ogunleye).

He's really impressed me comming out as fired up has he has and laying the bad blood during the offseason behind him. He's giving 110% and he should be rewarded. Who else deserves extending before their price goes up after the season?

This much I think you can count on.

Wale will not be a dolphin next year.

Exclusive rights (I think) signed for 345,000 this year (because we can) will result in Wale taking the highest offer in 2004 (because he can).

And we can't afford anymore big defense contracts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure Wally will be a restricted free agent next year, so we can sign him for an offer of 1.something mil and a get a 1st rounder or hopefully sign him up l/t

We will not be able to match what he is offered. Somebody (like the Vikings) will put up too high an offer. He had 9.5 sacks last year and two already this year.

If he makes it to double digits in the sack column you can bank on an offer the Dolphins can't match.

I say sign him now before the price goes up. Save the franchise tag for Todd Wade?

Originally posted by Sherif
I say sign him now before the price goes up. Save the franchise tag for Todd Wade?
that will not happen since Wade is not worth anything near what the top 5 OTs in the league make since they are all LTs and he a RT. He is not even worth the transition tag... Hopefully, he will want to come back to be on a winner for a more reasonable price tag.

Back
Top Bottom