Go ahead, get excited | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go ahead, get excited

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
PFW says its alright ....

"chris, rochester ny: I am a dolphin fan and all i want to know is should I be excited or be prepared for a another dec fallout

Andy Hanacek: Wow, Chris...a Dolphins fan in Rochester, N.Y.? How do you survive, man? I think you should definitely get excited about this year's Fins. Sure, it's tough to predict a late-season fallout, and it's hard to say if the supposed bonus leadership and motivation that Junior Seau and Sammy Knight bring to the table will help in a very, very tough stretch in December (at N.E., v. Phil., at Buff. and v. N.Y.J.). That said, I think having as good a ground game and as staunch a defense as they have, they can't fall apart again. They are my preseason pick to win it all this year. So go ahead, get excited."
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=3804

I hope we win it all, but to be realistic I think we're gonna get beat up in those Dec games (not lose, just beat up) and end up falling in the 2nd round..:(

I guess it all depends whether or not we get that 1st seed ;).

But, I'm crossing my fingers ;).

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I think you'll get both beat up and lose.

Have you looked at the Bills sched.?

Last six games are -
1. Indy
2. @ NY Giants
3. Jets
4. @Tenn.
5. Miami
6.@NE

Given any thought to how beat up your team will be after that stretch?

Sorry, I just couldn't get past, "Go ahead, get excited" posted by "JackMeehov".

:)

Originally posted by Muck
Sorry, I just couldn't get past, "Go ahead, get excited" posted by "JackMeehov".

:)

I'm thinking about filing for a name change so I will be taken more seriously around here. :D

Back
Top Bottom