Go Bills! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Bills!

Looking good so far for Buffalo. This may be the only time I ever root for Buffalo. Anyone know how high this pick could possibly be?

That wasn't a TD. They'd have likely gotten in anyway, but there's no way it should've been a TD on that play.

The good part is the Dolphins will have a higher pick if the Texans lose today. The bad news is the Bills look like a team that is on the verge of overtaking the Patriots as the team to beat in the AFC East in the coming years.

They have a young QB who is only going to get better, a good offensive line and a solid defense. They are not going to be easy for the Dolphins to finish above in the standings in the next several years.

The good part is the Dolphins will have a higher pick if the Texans lose today. The bad news is the Bills look like a team that is on the verge of overtaking the Patriots as the team to beat in the AFC East in the coming years.

They have a young QB who is only going to get better, a good offensive line and a solid defense. They are not going to be easy for the Dolphins to finish above in the standings in the next several years.
Josh Allen isn’t the future.

I guess you and I will just have to agree to disagree regarding Allen. He is certainly already better than any QB the Dolphins have had since Marino retired.

G[d QBs step up with the game on the line. So far that's Watson

I guess you and I will just have to agree to disagree regarding Allen. He is certainly already better than any QB the Dolphins have had since Marino retired.
That’s supposed to be an impressive feat? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom