Go Get Cam | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Cam

How does he lack heart?

The Super Bowl fumble and he didn't dive in the pile? I saw Aaron Rodgers do the same thing in the playoffs.

I don’t recall that but if it did happen suffice to say Rodgers makes up for a lot by being a very, very good QB. Something Cam is not. The fact Cam’s phone isn’t apparently ringing off the hook should speak enough to this.

I I had the choice between Winston and Newton... I take Jameis and never look back. He's younger, he's healthier... and he isn't a freaking flake.

Now... I really don't want either, but at least Winston has an upside.
I don't know. Hard to not watch him get interviewed without thinking he might be the stupidest football player ever. If I were the head of Marketing I would never sleep in fear of him taking questions...

I personally think Jamis Winston is hilariously funny. The funniest player ever on Hard Knocks if you ask me.

I don’t recall that but if it did happen suffice to say Rodgers makes up for a lot by being a very, very good QB. Something Cam is not. The fact Cam’s phone isn’t apparently ringing off the hook should speak enough to this.

Aaron Rodgers' business decision. You sound like a teacher who will accept disrespect from a student as long as they get straight A's:

https://www.packersnews.com/story/s...eat-not-making-more-effort-fumble/4522132002/

Phones ringing off the hook does not equate to talent. A few QBs who's phone were 'ringing' are Case Keenum, Marcus Mariota, Chase Daniel, and Phillip Rivers. Cam Newton is better than every QB I just named.

As far as leadership and lockeroom make-up/breakdown...I need you to show me something from a coach, or more than a disgruntled ex-player that shades this area of his game, Here's mine...there's more:

He is going to the Patriots. Book it

God I am good.

? The pats signed Hoyer before this post. Are you saying they bring in Cam as well?
For now I'll just book it under fiction.

Hey Scotty,

How you doing over there bud. How is that "science fiction" section treating you? How about a glass of milk and humble pie to go with that book?

God I am good.

Hey Scotty,

How you doing over there bud. How is that "science fiction" section treating you? How about a glass of milk and humble pie to go with that book?
Wow, you had this locked and loaded...too bad you have a premature issue.
This post really speaks volumes to you as a person and poster.
And now, ignore.

Phones ringing off the hook does not equate to talent. A few QBs who's phone were 'ringing' are Case Keenum, Marcus Mariota, Chase Daniel, and Phillip Rivers. Cam Newton is better than every QB I just named.
———————
Better pure “talent” than some of those? Yes. Better fit? No. Cam needs to be a starter because holding a clipboard won’t work for him. He needs to get paid and that won’t work for any team. He’s not a fit because he’s a surly, declining, self-promoting, inaccurate QB with no upside to a rebuilding or contending team. At least if he had heart and oozed leadership and enthusiasm (think Ryan Fitzpatrick) you could see the positives. Unless the Toronto Argos are looking for a starter I don’t see him getting a job soon.

If we cant get Burrow or Tua.. than go get Jamieson or Cam. Jamieson or Cam would give us best qb in afc east. I think flores would be able handle Jamieson.. I dont want forcing draft herbert or love if u dont think are ready.

I think Fitz's performance last year is going to give us a year's breathing room when it comes to drafting a QB.

With Rosen's status unknown, it may be we are still interested in getting a high draft pick QB if the coaches aren't going to keep him. If we do keep him, then it makes sense for the coaches to decide on waiting for a QB in the later rounds; a lower risk-lower reward type of selection. I doubt there are any circumstances where we don't draft a QB, but it seems to me where we draft one will be based on how the coaches feel about Rosen.

Personally I like to look at underdog QB's and hope for a winner.

Based on NFL history, this may not be quite as good as picking a more vaunted QB, but those "vaunted" QB's are busts more often then successes. I like the idea of drafting a new QB every year or so, depending on how well our primary QB is playing and the support our backup QB can really provide. This makes testing the later daft picks, UDFA's, and Free agency very desirable options in my book.

Back
Top Bottom