Go Get Cam | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Cam

Does he have to clear waivers, or is he an immediate FA. Cut Fitzpatrick immediately. Excite the fan base
Glad you not our GM. Cam had a lot of trouble here at UF, not the least was not being able to beat out Tebow. It included stealing a laptop from a co-ed and when cornered throwing it out his dorm window. Did you catch his Super Bowl interview? No to that POS.

The thing about Cam, and Jamis to a degree, if you sign them to a cheapone or two year deal now you could likely trade them later when another team has an injury at the qb spot easily. If not you let them leave in free agency and you get a decent comp pick because I doubt eaither player is at the point where they're are 50 or 60 other qbs on rosters in the league that ar ebetter then they are. That's how the Patriots play the game. They sign vets they know will sign else where in free agency and then get a ton of comp picks.

Gailey was brought in to reunite him with Fitz. No way they bring in Cam. They just don't want him. They need to draft their guy in this upcoming draft. No band aides that are past their prime and just playing for a pay check. We need someone who is ascending, someone who's best days are in front of him. It will be Burrow, Tua, Herbert or Love, we'll soon see.
I hope Gailey was brought in here to work with a young qb and not a guy who will be 38 yrs old this season. God help us if he was bought in here to work Fitzpatrick.

This yr is best I have seen as qb being available... dolphins got 5 choice Cam, Winston, Tua,herbert or love...got pick right guy to lead the dolphins team.
Of that list, there's really only two. Scam and Winston aren't an option and neither is Love. Tampa and Carolina cut these guys with out a QB in place, that should TELL you something. you really don't have to read between the lines to see the big picture.

Mia has been a mediocre team forever, who are we to not kick the tires on anyone? You don't think a guy like Winston or Jameis can have lightening in a bottle for a year? And if the team owns the option in year 2, can be trade bait? What is your plan for the Phins? Let me guess? whatever they do?
Isn't Winston and Jameis the same person?

How about you do us a favour and not be a wise guy when you knew exactly what I meant. Sorry professor, 5 trips in 49 years. You wrote off the Marino years regardless as though they were not there.
Whoah dude. I think you meant to quote someone else...

Cam needs to do what Tua did. Put out a video of a passing drill to at least show that his shoulder is no longer an issue.

Cam needs to do what Tua did. Put out a video of a passing drill to at least show that his shoulder is no longer an issue.
It's not his shoulder. That was last year's problem. Now it's recovering from the Lisfranc which supposedly is a point toss recovery wise and quite risky. So let's see. Questionable attitude, dresses like a pea****, hurt shoulder, iffy foot and going to want MVP money. Uh, Tua please?

Back
Top Bottom