Go Get Cam | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Cam

Gailey was brought in to reunite him with Fitz. No way they bring in Cam. They just don't want him. They need to draft their guy in this upcoming draft. No band aides that are past their prime and just playing for a pay check. We need someone who is ascending, someone who's best days are in front of him. It will be Burrow, Tua, Herbert or Love, we'll soon see.
They didn't bring in Gailey to pair with Fitzpatrick.

He would but he keeps one hopping the throws and blaming it on the cameraman.
That's funny. I do wonder if he's done. If he doesn't put out a workout showing off his throwing, makes me wonder even more. That's the first thing I would do. f that's the case, it's really too bad. His talent was undeniable, even though I wasn't a fan of his personality.

It's not his shoulder. That was last year's problem. Now it's recovering from the Lisfranc which supposedly is a point toss recovery wise and quite risky. So let's see. Questionable attitude, dresses like a pea****, hurt shoulder, iffy foot and going to want MVP money. Uh, Tua please?
Thank you for the clarification. That would maybe explain why there hasn't been a workout of any kind.

? The pats signed Hoyer before this post. Are you saying they bring in Cam as well?
For now I'll just book it under fiction.

They have Hoyer, Stidham, Kessler, and they're ****ed in terms of cap space. They'd have to go beyond 'creative' to bring him in.

Not mobile anymore, injured and off in the head ever since that hit in the superbowl. Needs to retire before his brains are mush.

If we had no chance of getting a QB in the draft, he might be worth a flyer, but as it stands now, nope.

Every one of my instincts tells me not to change the plan - ie draft a young QB (Tua/Herbert/Love) and roll with Fitz in 2020. As extra insurance we still have Rosen who has potential upside. We have brought in Chan Gailey as OC to help develop the young QBs (Tua/Herbert/Love and Rosen). Chan has 5 years experience of working with Fitz, who likes his play calling and understands his role as a transition QB - ie win games now and display top class leadership for the young QBs to try to learn from, showing courage and tenacity. It's not just a happy coincidence that Fitz and Chan are reunited again.
Is Cam (or even Jameis) better than Fitz. Yes, in the talent dept but I still like the original plan and wouldn't deviate from it. Fitz is beloved by his teammates. He is seriously intelligent compared to Cam and Jameis, who appear to be "me first" guys blessed with great talent but appear to make too many dumb decisions on and off the field (*Jameis only).
Grappling with this whole matter, with all of the options out there is a key moment for the Miami Dolphins to explore and resolve. GM Chris Grier, Coach Flores and even owner, Mr Ross need to fully evaluate the options to determine if it warrants changing plans but as stated above, my instincts are not to change.

Last edited:
? The pats signed Hoyer before this post. Are you saying they bring in Cam as well?
For now I'll just book it under fiction.

Oh ****. Guess Brian Hoyer is the answer at Quarterback and the Patriots won't be looking for a quarterback for the next decade. Great logic.

Every one of my instincts tells me not to change the plan - ie draft a young QB (Tua/Herbert/Love) and roll with Fitz in 2020. As extra insurance we still have Rosen who has potential upside. We have brought in Chan Gailey as OC to help develop the young QBs (Tua/Herbert/Love and Rosen). Chan has 5 years experience of working with Fitz, who likes his play calling and understands his role as a transition QB - ie win games now and display top class leadership for the young QBs to try to learn from, showing courage and tenacity.
Is Cam (or even Jameis) better than Fitz. Yes, in the talent dept but I still like the original plan and wouldn't deviate from it. Fitz is probably beloved by his teammates. He is seriously intelligent compared to Cam and Jameis, who appear to be "me first" guys blessed with talent but appear to make too many dumb decisions on and off the field (*Jameis only).
Grappling with this whole matter, with all of the options out there is a key moment for the Miami Dolphins to explore and resolve. GM Chris Grier, Coach Flores and even owner, Mr Ross need to fully evaluate the options to determine if it warrants changing plans but as stated above, my instincts are not to change the plan.
I agree with this assessment and plan. I also feel the same but a small part of me would feel excited about the prospect of bringing in Cam and making a push with him over the next few years. It’s just the fan in me wanting to win now.

Oh ****. Guess Brian Hoyer is the answer at Quarterback and the Patriots won't be looking for a quarterback for the next decade. Great logic.
Your hyperbole is award winning. Your logic...not

Back
Top Bottom