Go Get Jamal Adams! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Jamal Adams!

I can’t believe they’d trade him. Gase being Gase I guess and going to get rid of his best players.

I'd trade them the lower of our two 1st rounders (ours or Houstons) and a 3rd in a heartbeat.

Top quality player at a position of complete need, and you get him a year earlier than whoever you would pick in '21.

And he's only 24 years old.

One reason and one reason only as to why we won’t do this.... we have the highest paid CB tandem in the league. I just don’t see this team or any team for that matter having their 3 highest paid players in the secondary. Just can’t allocate that much money for 1 position... I’d much rather pay Clowney 18 mil a year

You either deal a 1 for Jamaal Adams and have a SS/LB type Safety or you wait for next year and take Sterns a pure CFer out of Texas. I do love Jamaal Adams, but having a pure center fielder we’ve been waiting for just seems right

That is too much to give up for him. Then they would have to sign him to a huge contract. I don't believe that Gase and the Jets would ever consider trading him to the Dolphins anyway.

If Miami could get him for a 2nd I'm down for that.

Adams is a difference maker and since Tua is in year one of his rookie contract it would be money well spent.

The Dolphins secondary would be phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom