Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft?

who's it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the UK (and a newbie) so apologies all around but have been a Dolphins fan since 1983. Can't see why there is the obsession with taking a QB first round this year? Tua would be a no-brainer if he could last a season but I played a similar sport professionally and no young player that injury prone ever makes it. It's not about talent or fair. The rest just don't seem worth the risk. Would like Simmons, OT, Edge, S, RB, QB in that order.
Simmons is my number one choice at 5, but don't think he will be there. Would love to take Simmons and then move up for Love or a top OT

I'm on the record...all of this will happen. We will not trade up or down!

1. Tua Tagovailoa QB Alabama
18. Xavier Mckinney S Alabama
26. Austin Jackson OT USC
39. Tyler Biadasz C Wisconsin
56. Neville Gallimore DL Oklahoma
70. Gabriel Davis WR UCF
141. Darrynton Evan RB Appalachian State
153. Raymond Calais RB La- Lafayette
154. LJarius Sneed CB Louisiana Tech
173. Tipa Galieai EDGE Utah State
185. John Reed CB Penn State
227. Christian Rozeboon LB South Dakota State
246. Mathew Wilkerson TE Edward Waters
251. Kohl Levao OL Hawaii

And please do not take tua.....Because he is the next bust in the NFL...

His injuries are too much to overcome....One good hit and he is out for the rest of his career. Whoever takes him is going to regret it. tHIS GOES FOR THE MORONS WHO SAID RG3 was going to last in the nfl. I still remember going at it with some fool who got mad because i said rg3 was fragile and wouldnt last in the nfl.

AND TAKE LOVE WITH THE 18TH PICK.

You're advocating passing on a guy who had a great college career in favor of a scatter-armed, flavor of the month with 17 picks from a mid-major school no less. I'm glad you're not in charge of our draft.

As for RG3, he didn't bust because of injury, he busted because the injuries exposed him for what he was, and that was a crappy QB. I don't get that sense with Tua.

In fact, Jordan Love has a lot more in common with RG3 than Tua does. Both one-read, scattershot QB's who can't read a defense.

Last edited:
I can't shake this feeling they'll wait for Fromm. All this stuff about trading up for Burrow or Tua just seems like a biiiig smokescreen to me. Due to cost for Burrow, and injury history for Tua, and I could be wrong of course (and probably will be), but as for QB, I think they like Fromm.

The closer we get, the more I get the feeling they're going to screw it up historically...

I'm with you dude. I've said all along that the team had set their sights on Tua a long time ago and all this stuff about Herbert, Burrow or Love was just smoke. But they are either doing a fantastic job of misinformation right now, if so kudos to them or they are really going to do something so Dolphins, I'm voting for them to take Herbert now as the most likely scenario, hope I'm wrong of course.

The closer we get, the more I get the feeling they're going to screw it up historically...

Ya we have about 2 decades of making wrong calls. I just can shake that Grief is the one Lombardi is referring to in the “brittle” repot an instead of being a smoke screen, it’s reality. My only hope is Flores steps up to be the voice of reason and Ross backs him. I’m not the biggest fan of Flores but if he saves us from stupidity I’ll be his biggest fan.

I believe the Dolphins will definitely be doing some movement in the first round. But I think they stay put at #5. I think they trade up from #18 if a OT starts to fall.

I honestly wont be surprised if we dont take a QB at #5 and take BPA whether that is Simmons, or a OT. and then trade up from #18 to get Tua/Herbert or Love.

Whomever falls to 5...

That will be Tua.

Simmons is my number one choice at 5, but don't think he will be there. Would love to take Simmons and then move up for Love or a top OT
YES! Simmons then trade 18 and 56 for one of the top 3 tackles and then BPA at 26 and 39 - between S, RB, C

I just hope we keep at least two of our first round picks and if we get rid of one of them, I hope it for a #1 in next years draft and more. Would love to always have two first round picks

I don't go Tua because we'll be the '18 and '19 Panthers QB health wise. Though I love the kid's promise. I think we shock the world and move up for Burrow by giving up #26 and Howard.

Back
Top Bottom