Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft?

who's it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Until next year when some decide not to declare, then those that do our resident qb expert on site will rip them apart and declare thier is only 1 first round rated qb. Oh, and he will go with the first pick while we will be selecting mid round. I guess we can then start discussing 2022 QBs?
Yeah, what they are saying about next year's crop is what they said about this year's crop last year. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush, I think. Who can accurately predict what the landscape will be this time next year? No one.

Last edited:
If we stay at 5, I'm pretty certain were gonna draft Tua. IMHO, I believe we should trade down, and pick up extra draft capital. I wish I could say I hope LA trades up for Tua, but then Miami will just grab Hurbert at 5 when he would in fact fall. Its gonna be a crazy day when the draft rolls around. I hope Flo follows the patriot way and trades back a couple times.

Not true though. They have limited time and resources to scout players, they have to chose who they want to spend their time on.

OK, I'm behind d the curve. I don't see the connection between who to spend time on and how much to offer in a trade

I do believe that we don’t move up AND if Tua is there at #5, we will draft him ... and if not, then Herbert.

IF something wild like CIN actually does like Herbert, and they start shopping #1 in earnest - then I CAN see us moving up to #1 for Burrow .... but really doubt that this stream is valid. OR if they select Herbert at #1, then we do try to move up for Burrow ... but again highly doubtful ...

Like it or not ... the injury pattern of Tua is real, regardless that he is the best QB in the draft ....

If Cin stays at 1, and they do not take Burrow, the various blogs will explode.

I went Herbert - not my choice.
Think the Ross comment on Tua injury was telling. Don’t think the owner would directly be putting up smoke screen.
Also I don’t trust the GM to have the courage to make the best pick.
He goes “safe” every time.
Wilkins > Simmons
Minkah > Derwin

Herbert.

Fully expect it. I'd take him or Love if Burrow and Tua are gone, but if we take him over Tua.... TV is getting turned off.

More than that, if Herbert is chosen over Tua, I likely won’t watch a game or spend a penny on team merchandise until Grier is gone.

Unfortunately I think it’s Herbert. I don’t like a quarterback who performs poorly under Rush pressure in college. It’s rarely improved upon in the NFL. And I NEVER saw him take over games. To me, that’s the definition of a franchise quarterback.....one who can elevate his play and take over when needed

I picked Love. Simply because I would like Tua or Herbert and Definitely not Love so I think they will pick my least favorite...

I don’t think we trade up for Tua, unless the price is right. If Tua slides to 5 you take him. If not, you go Herbert. I personally, am not a huge fan of Herbert. I agree with a lot of guys that he’s Tannehill 2.0. BUT...... We have to get a QB somehow.

I think it will be Herbert and it will be a terrible draft pick. It's the Dolphins way, we never pick the right QB, ever.

Until they prove otherwise, I fully expect Herbert is the pick. It just fits the Dolphins bone head pattern of failing to get the right guy at Qb.

That being said I think Tua will always be injured so ultimately, I get the feeling we will look back at this draft class as a total dumpster. As sad as it makes me to say, I dont think we will find our franchise QB in this draft. Were just unlucky when it comes to getting a QB

Back
Top Bottom