Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh hey, thank you for bumping this thread. Can you believe that a handful of people voted for 3 or fewer wins? Wow! Amazing! Wonder who those great posters could have been? Oh, right, it's a public poll.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

*cymbals clash*

Congratulations to these five outstanding forums posters for their exceptional predictions! In fact, I'm going to go ahead and nominate all five of these posters for DOLPHINS FAN OF THE YEAR, 2018.​

I predicted 10-6 and I think 9-7 is a little more likely than 8-8 and a lot more likely than 10-6 right now. Bleh.

I went 7-9. Looks like I'll be wrong, and I'll be darn well glad to be wrong. Hopefully I'm 3 games wrong.

I went 7-9. Looks like I'll be wrong, and I'll be darn well glad to be wrong. Hopefully I'm 3 games wrong.

If you are going to be wrong you might as well be WAY wrong. Like 7 games wrong. (14-6) LOL.

I stayed out of the thread with the Tannehill unknown to start the season. Surprised we are still in it with him missing significant time.

Back
Top Bottom