Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9-7 if we have some bad luck, 11-5 if we have some good.

I didn't even need to click to know who voted 12+. Love you Ray! You're the Yin to all that Yang on my Ignore list! :roflmao Here's to hoping you're right!

9-7 if we have some bad luck, 11-5 if we have some good.

I didn't even need to click to know who voted 12+. Love you Ray! You're the Yin to all that Yang on my Ignore list! :roflmao Here's to hoping you're right!

I'll just have to keep a Yin on my face!
Too bad the poll didn't go higher!

Of course it's all just a blind shot in the dark, but I have us at 10-6 with all 6 losses occurring on the road (At NE, At Cincy, At Houston, At Green Bay, At Minnesota, and At Buffalo) Playing in New England and Buffalo is almost always disastrous for us. Except for that one game where we demolished the Texans with Dan Campbell as our coach, Houston has been a nightmare for us as well: we just get worked against them anywhere we play as a rule :frown On the positive side, I have a good feeling about us going into games with the Colts and Jags and we have a decent shot to maintain that Miami voodoo over Brady and the Pats in S. Fla. Even though 10-6 would probably mean a Wildcard berth and a potential one and done again, the schedule is favorable for it if Tanny can stay healthy IMO!

If Tannehill plays like he did pre-injury, this is a playoff team...9 wins plus.

If I had to put money on it.... > 9

I'd say we'll probably end up at or close to 8-8.
There will be uplifting, surprising wins against really strong teams and a great showing with a W against the patriots at home - and there will be frustrating, dumb losses against weak teams that will end up costing the Dolphins the playoffs, as is tradition.

But I won't be giving up on hoping that the fins grab a wild card spot. So I'll be hoping we can grab a win in a few close games and will be super lucky with no injuries, so we'll manage to get to 10-6 and the playoffs.

7 - 9.. I'd like to see better but, I'm just not feeling it.
Yep that’s also my vote. I remain concerned with the OLine depth and LBs getting abused. Could see it swing to 9-7 if key players stay injury free and we find a kicker to win a close game or 2.

I think Miami is between a 7-9 to a 9-7 team. A lot of variables ultimately will decide how many wins. I'm not sure the defense is going to hold up their end of the bargain. I still got visions of the losing streak last season where Miami gave up more than 2000 yards of offense to opponents.
Yes Sir.

I think you will be happily surprised after we beat the Patriots twice. I see it coming as a logical result of :
1) The last game we played against them last year where we won big time.
2) The degree of improvement we have made on both sides of the ball this year due to 3 years of better than average drafting.
*** I expect the Patriots will remain where they were at, or possibly be a little worse due to free agency and suspensions.
3) The improvement we have made in our coaching staff this year.
*** I expect the Patriots to lose a little more due to losing one coordinator and having had trouble retaining the other last year.
4) The change in the Dolphins culture after last year seems to be showing in a higher level of professionalism in training camp.

These are real considerations we need to account for looking forward to playing the Patriots.

1) Last game against Pats is irrelevant.
2) 2 years of solid, not spectacular drafting. Letting their best talent go in FA doesn’t help.
3) This is hyperbole. Gase should be getting better as a head coach, but not sure the rest of the staff is better or worse; coke addicts aside.
4) I’ll give you this one to some degree. I like the direction from Gase. However, I have no trust in Tbums role in that.

Back
Top Bottom