Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Miami is an 8-8 roster (which is exactly what the NFL wants). The ball isn't round, so it will come down to how many good bounces they get vs bad ones. Somewhere between 6-10 and 10-6...

If Tannehill plays as their supporters think he can; then its a 9-7 easily. If he plays like their supporters think and Gase is the genius Ross hired it Is a 11-5 easily. Otherwise its a 7-9 and if Gase missed on His vision for the offense it can be ugly. I believe 9-7 cause it Is in the middle of what could happen.

Firstly, I could have sworn this same thread happened about a month ago, minus the poll? Noone else has said that though, so I'm probably imagining things!

I said 7-9. Could be 8-8. Just too many holes to patch in one off season. A slow start, but improvement towards the end, keeping the coaching staff and FO in place for next year. Another good draft... And then we're contenders.

I can't see Gase getting fired. No way.

Regardless, we win the division.
If we have another six win or less season without any major injuries, do you believe Gase will still be around the next season?

If we have another six win or less season without any major injuries, do you believe Gase will still be around the next season?

He should if it happens while using his best players as scapegoats who get unloaded for nothing. Philbin survived so who the hell knows.

I think the team appreciating in value is at least as important as the team winning to Ross so who is available to take over factors into the decision in a big way.

10-6.

Pretty much every variable went against the Fins last year.

That’s what baffles me about the 3-13 and 2-14 projections. The Fins went 6-10 with Jay Cutler. I could get into the miasma of other things that went wrong, but that’s the headliner: The Dolphins went 6-10 with a guy who they dragged out of the anniuncer’s booth, hoping that he wasn’t just going through the motions for $10 million.

Unfortunately, he was just going through the motions for $10 million.

And here’s the thing; as happy as I am that Tanny is back, what’s really been exciting me is the defense. The competition for the #2 corner shows tremendous depth, Charles Harris looks ready to make a leap, Quinn might be the most underrated FA signing in years, and...well, the LB still scare me. But still.

10-6.

Pretty much every variable went against the Fins last year.

That’s what baffles me about the 3-13 and 2-14 projections. The Fins went 6-10 with Jay Cutler. I could get into the miasma of other things that went wrong, but that’s the headliner: The Dolphins went 6-10 with a guy who they dragged out of the anniuncer’s booth, hoping that he wasn’t just going through the motions for $10 million.

Unfortunately, he was just going through the motions for $10 million.

And here’s the thing; as happy as I am that Tanny is back, what’s really been exciting me is the defense. The competition for the #2 corner shows tremendous depth, Charles Harris looks ready to make a leap, Quinn might be the most underrated FA signing in years, and...well, the LB still scare me. But still.

Because it's never as simple as we went 6-10 with x player therefore an upgrade should improve that. The Patriots went 11-5 in 2008 under Cassel and 10-6 in 2009 under Brady, every season is different and brings its own challenges. A more at home example was the thinking that adding a a top 10 defensive player to our team would be the difference and turn those 8-8 seasons into at least 9-7 or 10-6 but hist 1st year we went 6-10.

ill be optimistic and say10-6 but chances are itll be closer to 8-8, because we are the dolphins

Any of you saying better than 7-9 (and that’s being generous) are nothing but blind homers. This team sucks and hopefully heads will roll in December.

Back
Top Bottom