Go Saints!! Go Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Saints!! Go Dolphins

Kross

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am really happy for yall. Ricky looks better than he ever did in New Orleans and the Dolphins have sprinted out of the gates to 3-0 vs some pretty good teams. The Saints have like-wise started out 3-0 and Deuce has been great so far for us. Here's to hopin for a New Orleans vs Miami Superbowl. (And it's very possible the way both these teams are playing.)

:bling:

BREAK AWAY SPEED?

I am just curious what you think of his breakaway speed, KROSS??? He supposedly doesn't have it according to SAINTS coaches, but 2 straight weeks he has run away from people!!! Your thoughts!! GO PHINS!!!

Well I think there's no doubt by now that even Jim Haslett will say that he didn't know Ricky was THAT fast. He'll attribute it to the weight though, and suggest that Ricky can't stay healthy at that weight...as will most Saints fans.

Well regardless about what they think we got exactly what we needed with the addition of ricky!!! Somehow he's even made our o-line look good...even though that dork will mcdonough keeps sayin every week on the bill parcells radio show that he was highly overrated and that the saints o-line carried him!!!! We got what we needed and the saints definately got what they were lookin for too...

Kross, I was actually going to put up a post saying virtually the same thing about the 'Fins and the Saints meeting up in San Diego. That would be something though wouldn't it! I'm really excited about the way things are going right now and will go completely nuts if things are still going this well in November and December.

See how stupid my first comment sounds WCF??? Well that is exactly how you sound when you tell us Bledsoe has sucked so far this season.

Thathurmanator has proven without any further argument the quality and intelligence of your average Bills fan.

Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Ricky williams BLOWS!!!!!!

You're right Ricky Williams does BLOW!! Right through defenses :lol:
Wait Jills fan you'll get a taste of Ricky soon enough when he "BLOWS" through the week ass Jills defense.

Thats right,

Now Admins. you can move this the the smack forum. :D

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Well I think there's no doubt by now that even Jim Haslett will say that he didn't know Ricky was THAT fast. He'll attribute it to the weight though, and suggest that Ricky can't stay healthy at that weight...as will most Saints fans.

It weired that he wanted Ricky heavy..Deuce is no where near that weight he wanted Ricky...I don't think weight was a determining factor in Ricky's health. He had bad breaks..the spain ankle, and then the broken ankle...if any thing the extra weight would cause those problems to be more of a problem...

Sorry guys it was just to prove a point to Westcoastfin how stupid he sounds when he comes over to the Bills boards and just writes Bledsoe BLOWS even though he is playing great so far this season. I will acknowledge that R Williams is playing amazing and far better than I thought before the season started.

Back
Top Bottom