God Bless you Boomer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

God Bless you Boomer

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
Let me just stop to thank you before this madness ends for hanging in there through all the knee-jerk criticisms and maintaining your composure. (frankly I don't know how you have the patience) And for giving all us open minded, admittedly cluess draftniks some actual enlightenment as to how Saban is doing. It's a great plaesure having someone in the know on the board here to guide us.
You rock! :wink: :D

Doktor Ivel said:
yea yesterday, he said that we dont have a second round pick.
what an idiot.
lol... two different boomers here in the confusion. you (dr ivel) speak of the ESPN one.... burgh is talking about our Boomer here...

burghPhinFan said:
Let me just stop to thank you before this madness ends for hanging in there through all the knee-jerk criticisms and maintaining your composure. (frankly I don't know how you have the patience) And for giving all us open minded, admittedly cluess draftniks some actual enlightenment as to how Saban is doing. It's a great plaesure having someone in the know on the board here to guide us.
You rock! :wink: :D

Cheres mate. It's been good fun. Glad i was able to make our draft day that little bit more informative.

Boom.

:roflmao:

yeah...there's the good boomer (Draft Guru) and the bad boomer (Bills fan/ESPN idiot)

lol...

yeah, fair play to him. Also KB and CK - they've taken their knocks as well.

Hey Boom, I don't know if you've answered this yet, but what do you know/think of Alabi?

Boomer AND KB21 have done great jobs during the whole draft process (insider info, times at the combine, etc..)

Back
Top Bottom