God Doesn't Lie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

God Doesn't Lie

Nobody can predict the draft with any real accuracy.

Nobody. It's never been done.

Plus, do you notice the little blue arrow pointing down after Benson's name? That stands for his stock and it has fallen in many people's eyes, including GODs. The blocking issue is moot since Kiper has Brown rated higher due to his ENTIRE running back abilities, not just YAC.

You've been here one day and you're already annoying as hell.

And I happen to like Benson.

Mod Note: You've been here long enough to know derogatory personal comments aren't allowed in this forum. 51's done nothing but express a point of view that may not be popular. If you think he's violated the house rules somewhere, notify a mod. In either case, keep comments in this forum on the subject, not on other members.

P4E

Mel said Zach Thomas was a wasted pick, he was really wrong with that statement.

DonShula84 said:
I know you never said we werent taking Brown, but you are saying Benson is better. Im merely pointing out that God says you are wrong.

I am saying in my OPNION Benson is better

Marino Forever said:
Plus, do you notice the little blue arrow pointing down after Benson's name? That stands for his stock and it has fallen in many people's eyes, including GODs. The blocking issue is moot since Kiper has Brown rated higher due to his ENTIRE running back abilities, not just YAC.

Hello, I said 17 times already I KNOW KEIPER HAS BROWN RATED HIGHER, the POINT of PASTING that was to show all the people who said that BROWN is a WAY BETTER blocker than BENSON that I am not the ONLY one who thinks otherwise...................................

LIQUID24 said:
You've been here one day and you're already annoying as hell.

And I happen to like Benson.

Who are you talking to? Me?

DonShula84 said:
No he isnt, Kiper knows his stuff

Mel Kiper guesses at his draft just like everyone else. It's an "educated guess" We use the same sources as he does - although not as in depth. But still, we guess just as close as he is able to most of the time.

LIQUID24 said:
Um, yeah, you.

You're right, I'm annoying as hell, because I have INFORMED opinions as opposed to saying "so and so sucks" or calling people **** and ***** because they don't share the opinions of me.

Mod Note: Content you posted here has been edited. When another member violates the house rules, do not respond in kind and do not repeat language that conflicts with the rules. NOTIFY A MOD INSTEAD. Use the Alert triangle found at the lower left of each post.

P4E

Agent51 said:
Hello, I said 17 times already I KNOW KEIPER HAS BROWN RATED HIGHER, the POINT of PASTING that was to show all the people who said that BROWN is a WAY BETTER blocker than BENSON that I am not the ONLY one who thinks otherwise...................................
I am not talking about where he is rated compared to Brown, but how much he has dropped in many people's eyes. Kiper may be right about the blocking issue, but you started this post saying how this was another + for Benson. It doesn't seem like any of the other things that are his plusses are impacting how draft experts like Kiper see him (not compared to anyone else) slipping in this draft. That was my point, not where are they rated in relationship to one another.

LIQUID24 said:
Um, yeah, you.

Liquid, your sig is one of my all-time favorites.

i think brown's hands and his ability to line up wide as more than a decoy may give him an edge, but again, i'm not god nor am i one of god's relatives.

SCall13 said:
Mel Kiper guesses at his draft just like everyone else. It's an "educated guess" We use the same sources as he does - although not as in depth. But still, we guess just as close as he is able to most of the time.

Keiper guesses in the DRAFT, MY point was the FACT at Benson being the best rated at a certain skill, THAT, I'm sure, is based on scouting reports, as I have based all my arguments on, plus watching all of Benson's games.

I like the guy on NFL Network who did the combine. I think he knows his stuff. doesnt mean hes right all the time but I like the way he talks fundamentals of football and stuff. He also is the one who said that orlovsky is sooooooo underrated.

Back
Top Bottom