God Doesn't Lie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

God Doesn't Lie

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OK, for all you Ronnie Brown worshippers, I have YET ANOTHER Benson + to shoot you down:

From MEL KEIPER (aka GOD) himself:

5Cedric BensonSr.RBTexas
clear.gif
Best blocker among this year's backs.

So thus far the "Brown is way faster" has been shot down, with Benson posting similar times ON GRASS to Brown's 40 times on faster TURF. Now the "Brown is a much better blocker" has been shot down by MEL freakin' KEIPER (who is like NEVER wrong). Benson is the more powerful runner with the abiltiy to make holes and get YAC, so he can make something out of nothing. He is more durable, and he is used to beaing a feature back. SO NOW the only thing Ronnie has on him is "excellent" hands (compared to Benson's "effective" hands) and better "attitude" but it's made out like Benson's attitude sucks, which it doesn't, so really Brown gets the edge in hands and the rest is almost even or for Benson.

Agent51 said:
OK, for all you Ronnie Brown worshippers, I have YET ANOTHER Benson + to shoot you down:

From MEL KEIPER (aka GOD) himself:

5Cedric BensonSr.RBTexas
clear.gif
Best blocker among this year's backs.

So thus far the "Brown is way faster" has been shot down, with Benson posting similar times ON GRASS to Brown's 40 times on faster TURF. Now the "Brown is a much better blocker" has been shot down by MEL freakin' KEIPER (who is like NEVER wrong). Benson is the more powerful runner with the abiltiy to make holes and get YAC, so he can make something out of nothing. He is more durable, and he is used to beaing a feature back. SO NOW the only thing Ronnie has on him is "excellent" hands (compared to Benson's "effective" hands) and better "attitude" but it's made out like Benson's attitude sucks, which it doesn't, so really Brown gets the edge in hands and the rest is almost even or for Benson.

:sleep:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
PS,

Doesn't Kiper have us taking Brown????

IDK, I'm not an insider so I can't see his draft, he prolly does, EVERYONE does, but my point wasn't who we are taking, my point was that everyone is INSISTING Brown is a much better blocker, but the Keipster says otherwise

You quote Kiper who is never wrong as you say, and he has us taking Ronnie Brown with the #2 pick and Benson falling all the way to #8. So the guy who is never wrong obviously thinks Ronnie Brown is better. If you were trying to make a point, you failed miserably

DonShula84 said:
You quote Kiper who is never wrong as you say, and he has us taking Ronnie Brown with the #2 pick and Benson falling all the way to #8. So the guy who is never wrong obviously thinks Ronnie Brown is better. If you were trying to make a point, you failed miserably

The point was about the blocking, not who we are taking. I never said we WEREN'T taking Brown, I said we SHOULD take Benson

Agent51 said:
The point was about the blocking, not who we are taking. I never said we WEREN'T taking Brown, I said we SHOULD take Benson

I know you never said we werent taking Brown, but you are saying Benson is better. Im merely pointing out that God says you are wrong.

DonShula84 said:
I know you never said we werent taking Brown, but you are saying Benson is better. Im merely pointing out that God says you are wrong.

In other words, GOD has spoken. :D

I don't think it's fair to use God's name for draft stupidity. Have some respect!!!

Back
Top Bottom