God Hates us... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

God Hates us...

Maybe Memories

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Damn... we gonna suck this year yall... im sorry too admit it... we have no running game and we had a passing game... now we gonna be like last year... but just without a running game and our d cant do it all... Grrrr i feel like punching something...

God someone plz prove me wrong... help me out guys... PLZ!!!

Do you not understand that we made playoffs first two seasons with Wanny as coach with a worse defense and same (maybe worse) type of offense. I still don't know why everyone is throwing in the towel. Something for you people to think about....I'd rather be wrong about my team winning, then wrong about my team losing. If they overachieve and do well all you towel throwers are going to be like "I knew it all along!"

^^^ na i won i will say it straight forward that i thought we would suck i thought we would do good until this **** happened... besides couple of years ago the NFL TALENT wasnt this good...

hey - how about the old two tightend allignment - make the most out of the talent we have - lee and mcbasher on the field together?

Maybe Memories said:
^^^ na i won i will say it straight forward that i thought we would suck i thought we would do good until this **** happened... besides couple of years ago the NFL TALENT wasnt this good...

The talent wasn't that good? Oh so Randy Moss, Cris Carter, Fred Taylor, Edge and many others weren't good a few years ago. :rolleyes: Please. There haven't been that many good rookies to say the talent is better now. Please.

God doesn't hate you - I'm a Bills fan, 1991-1994 God saved his "hate" for us!!! Sorry about Boston...no smack...was jealous when i thought you got him on the cheap... first post... long time reader...

Back
Top Bottom