God I hate Sapp! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

God I hate Sapp!

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Am i alone here or does everyone that isn't a Buc's fan dispise this guy? I really didn't think it was possible to hate another football player more than Keyshawn, but this guy is taking leaps and bounds to be the biggest idiot in football. Seriously Ahole someone that promised he would break the sack record last year only to fall 18 sacks short should be talking sh*t to a guy that was at most 1/2 sack away from being the sack king. I would pay all the money that I could possible scrape together to hear 1 member of the media say, in the middle of him bashing keyshawn, Strahan, or saying that the Bucs would make it this year, "Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you say you would retire if the Bucs didn't make the SB last year, so why ru still here?" I just wish he would shut his fat, underacheiving, uneducated mouth, and get back to the only thing he is actully good at(besides eating big macs) Playing Football!

Sapp is pretty much a blowhard idiot. He and Keyshawn on the same team is actually pretty comical though. :lol:

It is comical when you don't live 70 miles north of Tamps and have to deal with these 2 morons everynight on your local sportscast. These 2 are the reason why school presidents should come down hard on student athletes when it comes to academics because I know neither one of these guys could pass a class other than basket weaving with out help from their professors.

I still can't believe that Sapp was a Pro Bowler after his 4 sack season last year. He has no right to diss on a guy who had 20 legitamite sacks (and 1 bad one)

My question to everyone is:

Is it Strahan's fault that Brett Favre gift wrapped his record breaking sack?

Why diss on Mike, if it Favre's fault?

Re: dajesus

You mention Me-shawn and Warren Sapp as your most hated players. Surely you could make an argument for their kicker, Mar"teen" Gramatica as well.

The sad thing is, I used to like the Bucs.

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87

B/c according to Sapp, Favre is "his man". I think Sapp is jealous.

I like sapp a lot.... he is a funny guy, who doesnt give a **** what anyone sais aboout him. I also think he will be more lethal this year with the weight he lost.

Oh and IceBlizzard..... sometimes even if you have a bad season and you have a good reputation of going to pro bowls.... you go anyway.... just like Sam Madison this year with his 2 interceptions.......

THIS IS MY 200th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by booyeah_

B/c according to Sapp, Favre is "his man". I think Sapp is jealous.

So you think this is a case of a lover scourned? :lol:

Sapp was in the Pro Bowl last year, and the year before that on name recognition alone. If he wants to put an asterick next to Strahan's record, they need to put one next to his "4 Pro Bowl" selections. If the guy wasn't so full of crap he would've declined to go to the Pro Bowl due to the fact that he fell woefully short of his promised sack record breaking season. He is truely pathetic!

Originally posted by Expo88

So you think this is a case of a lover scourned? :lol:

Sapp was in the Pro Bowl last year, and the year before that on name recognition alone. If he wants to put an asterick next to Strahan's record, they need to put one next to his "4 Pro Bowl" selections. If the guy wasn't so full of crap he would've declined to go to the Pro Bowl due to the fact that he fell woefully short of his promised sack record breaking season. He is truely pathetic!

No, I meant jealous that Strahan had the record, but I'm not lying. On ESPN, he said Favre was "his man" in an interview.

Warren Sapp is just a big fat Double Whopper eating MF'er that doesn't have anything better to do than talk sh*t! He isn't that great of a player, he just is popular because of his mouth, and when he happens to get a sack he acts like he just won the Super Bowl, a sight he will never see.

I live in Tampa so I have to listen to his big fat mouth all the time. I also wish that someone in the media would step up and ask why he did not retire. I think the biggest reason I hate him is that when he used to do guest appearances at lowes he would not sign autographs for children, He would flat out refuse.

strahan.................

ADMINPHIN87 wrote: "My question to everyone is:

Is it Strahan's fault that Brett Favre gift wrapped his record breaking sack?

absolutely agree! what was strahan supposed to do? stop and go, you know brett, this doesn't look like a legit sack to me, and just stand there on the field with his hands on hips?

i wish someone would ask sapp that, or one of these other goofs that keep ragging on him.

and if sapp wouldn't smoke so much dope, he wouldn't eat so many big mac's!!!!

:monkey: on liberal crybaby's

SHUT THE FU@K UP!!!!

SAPP JUST LIKES TO HEAR HIS FATASS TALK!!!! HE IS THE BIGGEST PAPER CHAMPION THERE IS!!!!!

SAPP IS A TURD!!!!!!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom