Godchaux - Maybe done for the year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godchaux - Maybe done for the year

PEDs? You pulled that out of left field.
Nope not at all, normal muscles don't rip themselves apart or pull away from the bone (connecting tissue should be stronger than muscle tissue).

Nope not at all, normal muscles don't rip themselves apart or pull away from the bone (connecting tissue should be stronger than muscle tissue).
Steroids significantly increase your chances of a bicep tear, but it absolutely can happen without using them.

Smoking also increases your risk of tearing your bicep. Was he doing that too?

So that leaves three tackles? Wilkins, Sieler, and Raekwon Davis?

You're really making an amazing leap on an injury you really don't have any facts on. I don't believe it's cool to insinuate cheating from simply from an injury.
Seriously? Ok, you think anyone in NFL doesn't push the rules? talk about a leap! Btw he's one of my favs but it is what it is

I may be in the minority, but I think Miami needs to find another defensive tackle in the draft. Wilkins is solid, he can penetrate and makes some nice plays. But the Dolphins need someone who can be a huge factor in run defense.

With other needs, maybe that's a free agent signing.

I may be in the minority, but I think Miami needs to find another defensive tackle in the draft. Wilkins is solid, he can penetrate and makes some nice plays. But the Dolphins need someone who can be a huge factor in run defense.

With other needs, maybe that's a free agent signing.

I’m all for it but as of now I haven’t seen anyone that I’d bypass a playmaker for in the first two rounds. Anyone you see as dominant coming out?

Who goes to NT now?

Even Godchaux wasn't a NT.

Which DE or DT do we stick at NT now?

Or do we start playing more 4 man line (better for Wilkins, and maybe Raekwon).

Hopefully Strowbridge will earn being made active.

I wouldn't be surprised if we brought a vet in.

Loved the John Jenkins signing, William Hayes trade, etc. of the past.

Who all is out there?

Back
Top Bottom