Godchaux - Maybe done for the year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godchaux - Maybe done for the year

Is he in his last contract year? That sucks for him.

Yep. He's been a very consistent performer for us the past three seasons. Outplayed his draft position comfortably. Hope we at least bring him back on a one year, prove-it deal if he goes to IR. He's earned that.

Lol. What run D? Our run defense is abysmal and can only get better.

I hope this is the last we see of him in a Dolphins uniform. Seems like a great guy but not a great talent. He is definitely not worth the money he would get in the open market. It is time we see what the other guys at the position have in them.

Biceps injuries are a PED red flag.... Still this stings. Perhaps we think draft compensation and improve position the position with a young buck.

How many players have we lost for the year this year? Godchaux, Biegel,? Anyone else? I know Jackson is out for a while.

Biegel is the only one that currently sits on the IR and will miss the season, seems Godchaux is also headed there. The others are expected back.

This is bad news. However, we still have Christian Wilkins, Zach Sieler and Raekwon Davis. Sieler has consistently exceeded expectations and I have zero problem in giving him some more playing time. It's also the opportunity to see what Raekwon can do. I know that many on here have dismissed him as a dud, but he's only just started his NFL career. Let's see what the big boy can do. Huge opportunity to step up.

FloCo has built the next up mentality already. I think we see continued improvement even with losing him.

Back
Top Bottom