Godchaux - Maybe done for the year | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godchaux - Maybe done for the year

I liked Benito Jones as a third day pick. He's NT only, so he only fits on teams with three man fronts, and these guys go cheap.

Is he good enough? Couldn't tell you. But he's the TYPE of NT we need for a three man front. Usually these anchor players need a few years to put on weight and figure things out... but his body type and college career say... maybe.

I would like to see what a difference a true NT might make as it sounds like our options for that are not on our current 53 man roster. Let's get Benito Jones up for a look is my vote.

I'm all for stealing Harrison from the Saints practice squad. I'm sure he would love to get a shot at playing the Jets this week.

Put Benito Jones on the field with some overalls and a pair of shouldermapads and let that man work.

Also, Saints just cut Margus Hunt. FFS sign that man.

Does Marcel Dareus have anything left in the tank ? He was a beast of a run stopper. Pretty sure that he is still a free agent.

Surprised the front office hasn't tried to bring anyone in to at least backup our 3 guys. I'm afraid if we don't score early in games other teams can ram their running game down our throats. Heck a power running game by the Jets could keep the game uncomfortably close.

Grier definitely should be activating all of the DL we have left.

I think Seiler shows the Ravens made a mistake going forward too. With more playing time, he'll prove to be one of the better FA signings for the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom