GOD's Favorite Team?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GOD's Favorite Team??

No that's the Devils team. God's team is the Saints and they are going to win the Super Bowl!

God's favorite team is the Arizona Cardinals.

They will be the last Champions ever in the NFL.. the year the world ends.

It's all in God's plan, man. Don't you guys read?

God's favorite team is the Arizona Cardinals.

They will be the last Champions ever in the NFL.. the year the world ends.

It's all in God's plan, man. Don't you guys read?

They may have had a bad team for years and years, but God sure blessed the Cardinals with a nice stadium this year. That is the perfect kind of NFL stadium. A/C, retractable roof for when it gets cooler, removable grass field that the players like, etc.

I bet Dolphins fans would like some of that A/C like they have at Cardinals's stadium in September and October ... hell November too. One of these days Dolphin Stadium will get old and they'll probably build a stadium similar to Cardinals stadium .... MINUS the baseball infield. I hate seeing that damn infield. I'm sure the players do too.

They may have had a bad team for years and years, but God sure blessed the Cardinals with a nice stadium this year. That is the perfect kind of NFL stadium. A/C, retractable roof for when it gets cooler, removable grass field that the players like, etc.

I bet Dolphins fans would like some of that A/C like they have at Cardinals's stadium in September and October ... hell November too. One of these days Dolphin Stadium will get old and they'll probably build a stadium similar to Cardinals stadium .... MINUS the baseball infield. I hate seeing that damn infield. I'm sure the players do too.

HELL NO!!I for one love the heat, its the Miami atmopshere! Plus it gives the team an advantage.

The damn Patriots!!!...how are they alwyas lucky!?:shakeno:

is it so hard to give credit that a team is actually good?

You KNOW I hate the Patriots but you don't get "lucky" that often.

Metal Panda said:
is it so hard to give credit that a team is actually good?

You KNOW I hate the Patriots but you don't get "lucky" that often.

Today, it's got to be the Indianapolis Colts! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom