Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

I've been feeling based only on the lack of a hire, that its Kafka from KC.
I'm feeling more strongly about that as time passes.

Now is that a good choice, I have no idea honestly....what's his reputation? His coaching influences?

Coaching Mahomes while it's not auto pilot it's also not mining for gold, so I am curious what the appeal is.
does he get credit for developing Mahomes into the man that stands before us today?

I get the feeling you take something from kc Andy Reid’s scheme is gonna prove doing tbe driving and whatever you take on that gets away from Reid is gonna show meh

I think now it has to be Kafka. Or, wild thought, we are bringing Clyde Christensen back, Buccaneers QB coach.

I wanted Mike Mcdaniel from the start. I still can't believe he took a non-playcalling OC job over a full OC job from elsewhere. Lot's of ACC and SEC guys here, but we Ivy Leaguers know that's where real football talent is found. #Bill Lazor was a good OC

Back on topic, I think I like Kafka, but his resume without Mahomes is really spare.

To run kcs concepts you got to have kcs skill talent to drive it

I mean lord knows what I’d give for a kelce level tight end/flex

they ain’t stupid they run their pass concepts thru him

Yep, Kelce... and Hill. Hard to go wrong. Kafka's has 3 1/2 years of coaching experience --of any kind at any level. He does seem really smart though. Learned from Reid, was in the league learning from the bench. Has an MBA :UP:

Didn’t Flores say they evaluate the team before choosing an OC

It’s a tossup I believe. If they wanted Dorsey it would’ve happen by now I believe. It could be Kafka, but in my mind, with how Coach Flo ran the Senior bowl it think he was evaluating both guys to see which one he thought was more ready. So who knows

I think now it has to be Kafka. Or, wild thought, we are bringing Clyde Christensen back, Buccaneers QB coach.
Speaking of bringing back someone what about Jim Caldwell? Flo has already shown interest once and seems like a solid exp coordinator that could be good for Tua's next couple of seasons while we prepare a younger position coach to take over.

To run kcs concepts you got to have kcs skill talent to drive it

I mean lord knows what I’d give for a kelce level tight end/flex

they ain’t stupid they run their pass concepts thru him
Very high on Pitts. Believe if he is there at #12-15 you make a play.
Insert D Smith and Kyle Pitts into this offense with an RB Rd2 (RB1)
Sign Juju.

Back
Top Bottom