Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

Everyone thought Kafka was either becoming KC OC, or going with Bieniemy to be OC for him if he got a head coaching job, right?

Are we all thinking Kafka leaves, if Bieniemy stays OC at KC?

Everyone thought Kafka was either becoming KC OC, or going with Bieniemy to be OC for him if he got a head coaching job, right?

Are we all thinking Kafka leaves, if Bieniemy stays OC at KC?
Yes

The forum needs to move on from Dorsey.

Can you imagine, getting EB here, then DW force a trade to come here. KC has to take our low ball offer. Talk about killing two birds with one stone.
No GIF

Yes

The forum needs to move on from Dorsey.

in my mind it's -

Scenario A. Bieniemy gets a HC job, Kafka gets promoted, we hire Dorsey, if Dorsey goes to Seattle we hire Getsy.

Scenario B. Bieniemy stays in KC, Kafka comes to Miami.

Personally I like Dorsey. I think that Buffalo offense is more "multiple" and he would have a good relationship immediately with the city and with Frye/Tua.

It makes a ton of sense. Just a matter of it we want him and if he wants us over Seattle

It's obvious they're waiting on Kafka after all. Someone called it early in the original thread for Chan's departure.

Thinking over the thought of hiring Ken Dorsey. I was reminded of a former Hurricane player and Offensive Coordinator, who is very familiar with Dorsey and the city of Miami. This guy failed as a Head Coach, but has always found success as an OC. Maybe someone can shed some light as to why he hasn't been able to stick as an OC ?

He was OC for the Hurricanes from 2001-2003, Dorsey was his QB, team won a National Title in 2001, and without the refs won another in 2002.

He was OC for the Browns 2007-2008. Browns finished 8th in total offense and finished 10-6, which was their last winning season until this year. He was let go along with Head Coach Romeo Crennell for new Head Coach Eric Mangini, who hired Brian Daboll as OC.

He was OC for the Carolina Panthers in 2011-2012. The Panthers offense was dead last in total offense and scoring in 2010. He came in with rookie QB Cam Newton and the team improved to 7th in total offense, 5th in points scored, and set a franchise record for total yards. He left for the Head Coach job in Cleveland.

Looking at his success as an OC, why is Rob Chudzinsku not an OC somewhere?

Last edited:
Thinking over the thought of hiring Ken Dorsey. I was reminded of a former Hurricane player and Offensive Coordinator, who is very familiar with Dorsey and the city of Miami. This guy failed as a Head Coach, but has always found success as an OC. Maybe someone can shed some light as to why he hasn't been able to stick as an OC ?

He was OC for the Hurricanes from 2001-2003, Dorsey was his QB, team won a National Title in 2001, and without the refs won another in 2002.

He was OC for the Browns 2007-2008. Browns finished 8th in total offense and finished 10-6, which was their last winning season until this year. He was let go along with Head Coach Romeo Crennell for new Head Coach Eric Mangini, who hired Brian Daboll as OC.

He was OC for the Carolina Panthers in 2011-2012. The Panthers offense was dead last in total offense and scoring in 2010. He came in with rookie QB Cam Newton and the team improved to 7th in total offense, 5th in points scored, and set a franchise record for total yards. He left for the Head Coach job in Cleveland.

Looking at his success as an OC, why is Rob Chudzinsku not an OC somewhere?
He's no Marc Trestman!

Back
Top Bottom