Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

He answered somebody on Twitter saying they would go co-oc w/Godsey & Studesville
Dont like that idea for a couple reasons
1-accountability, one person should be the OC(I know college teams sometimes do the co coordinator thing to me its stroking 2 egos)
2-Flores giving the job to his buddies rather than choosing either the best outsider or one of the 2 internal options seems weak and placating to his friends.

(Heard Joe Rose losely make a comment Flo is making the senior bowl a competition for the 2 in house options.....which if true is dumb and troubling)

The fact that the team announced the OL hire, and as yet OC if even co coordinators makes Omar's theory just not hold up.

Right, I mean throw us a bone here. If he is not the guy then gives us your thoughts. Nothing worse than a simple reply with nothing behind it or your reasoning. Miami has some serious tools passing for media.
Omar has always been terrible and with the tight lips in Davie it makes him guess a lot more so he hopes what he says sticks and can shout out he was right.

1-accountability, one person should be the OC(I know college teams sometimes do the co coordinator thing to me its stroking 2 egos)
2-Flores giving the job to his buddies rather than choosing either the best outsider or one of the 2 internal options seems weak and placating to his friends.

(Heard Joe Rose losely make a comment Flo is making the senior bowl a competition for the 2 in house options.....which if true is dumb and troubling)

The fact that the team announced the OL hire, and as yet OC if even co coordinators makes Omar's theory just not hold up.

I'm open minded to a new up and comer like Dorsey or Kafka but i'd feel more comfortable with an OC with experience. That said Flores has shown interest in Jim Caldwell before so it surprises me his name hasn't been suggested with the experience he would bring now that he's past his health issues.

I'm open minded to a new up and comer like Dorsey or Kafka but i'd feel more comfortable with an OC with experience. That said Flores has shown interest in Jim Caldwell before so it surprises me his name hasn't been suggested with the experience he would bring now that he's past his health issues.
He interviewed with the Texans so he's probably hoping for that gig.

Disagree with virtually every thing you said.

Omar's baseless opining aside, Flo doesn't play the "buddy" game, and he damn sure believes in accountability.

I'm not sure why ppl assume an OC, particularly a first time play caller, is going to come in and have carte blanche over all offensive staff hires. I'm not sure why ppl think Flo is going to just abandon his offensive philosophy, in favor of some unproven OC.

The HC is in charge of all aspects of the team.

Don't confuse delegation with deferring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom