Gofundme Option? Billboard To Fire Gase | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gofundme Option? Billboard To Fire Gase

Yeah yeah, heard the same thing back when we were discussing firing Philbin (and every other ****ty coach that we finally moved on from). Somehow, we managed to land what many considered one of the top HC candidates (though it isn't working out). One of only 32 such jobs in the world, many of which never open. The only thing you have to be concerned about is which other teams are looking at the time. That's a concern for us this year, for sure. It would be us vs. Cleveland and a couple others, and honestly, Cleveland looks more appealing at the moment. But that wouldn't change the fact that HC of the Miami Dolphins would be a top job opportunity.

And am I supposed to be impressed by "almost .500?" :lol: That might as well be this team's motto for the past 15 years.

Agreed 100% - and you mention Cleveland - If they don't retain Gregg Williams I'd take him here as our head coach in a heartbeat...Yes....I said HEAD COACH!! He is EXACTLY what this soft, underachieving, weak minded, fade in every game team needs. A no BS coach who will work them and expect results. He pretty much turned the Browns around on a dime after they canned "player's coach" (read: soft & pampering) Hue Jackson. This team shows every sign of needing a tough edged coach who will not accept excuses from underachievers and soft players that this team is full of.

I am ok with getting a new coach, but I am not ok with getting proven losers like Hue Jackson. That guy cant manage a team or game.

But most importantly it needs to be an entire top to bottom change with GM included.
Agreed. Jackson is a scrub

tvfvk.jpg

This would be the single most stupid thing the Dolphins will have done if they fire him. But hey, anything to make an emotional fanbase feel better, even if it means extending the futility for another decade.

Alright man, I'm with you, but please tell me you're not cool with the way he called the last few series against the Colts...

Alright man, I'm with you, but please tell me you're not cool with the way he called the last few series against the Colts...

Nope, not at all. You always play aggressive when facing a QB like Luck. I’m just not going to let one game define his career. You could tell he knew he was wrong by how testy he was in the press conference.

Ok, anyone with the stamina to create a GoFundMe page to post a billboard calling to fire Gase?

We are in need of an amputation. Need national attention. Needs Ross’s attention. The fan base needs to rebel and send a strong signal.

BTW, the mere “creation” of a page is 90% effective in drawing attention. The reporters will eat it up
Even better, you've been here 12.5 years and if you've now got money for a billboard, maybe you should first help this often struggling site out, ya think?

Agreed 100% - and you mention Cleveland - If they don't retain Gregg Williams I'd take him here as our head coach in a heartbeat...Yes....I said HEAD COACH!! He is EXACTLY what this soft, underachieving, weak minded, fade in every game team needs. A no BS coach who will work them and expect results. He pretty much turned the Browns around on a dime after they canned "player's coach" (read: soft & pampering) Hue Jackson. This team shows every sign of needing a tough edged coach who will not accept excuses from underachievers and soft players that this team is full of.

I don't think that hiring the guy responsible for Bountygate qualifies as moving in the right direction. That piece of **** can keep himself in Cleveland.

Ok, anyone with the stamina to create a GoFundMe page to post a billboard calling to fire Gase?

We are in need of an amputation. Need national attention. Needs Ross’s attention. The fan base needs to rebel and send a strong signal.

BTW, the mere “creation” of a page is 90% effective in drawing attention. The reporters will eat it up
These are moments when I miss the "dislike" button.

Billboards and planes don't make a difference. From my point of view I can't even tell you when I actually looked at a billboard.

A difference maker would be if we could do a choreo the European style in the stadium. But that is not allowed and most people wouldn't care enough to participate.

Maybe he can start a GoFundMe for a FH membership.
Yeah, this is a pet peeve of mine: everyone knows that under the last 2 owners, FH sometimes ran in the red. The bandwidth doesn't pay for itself! Certainly if you've got money to **** away on banners, billboards or whatever, how about taking care of the site that takes care of you first!

That's silly. Like Ross cares what you think

Yeah, this is a pet peeve of mine: everyone knows that under the last 2 owners, FH sometimes ran in the red. The bandwidth doesn't pay for itself! Certainly if you've got money to **** away on banners, billboards or whatever, how about taking care of the site that takes care of you first!
Can't argue with that.

Back
Top Bottom