Goin to the Fins @ Jets game this year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goin to the Fins @ Jets game this year

so basically the ebay people are selling tickets that the teams aren't even selling to the season ticket holders yet???

DreamWeaver said:
There are plenty od Dolfans in the stands at the MeadowLands wearing their gear....no sweat!

I'm one of em!!

Yes I got the tickets off a season ticket holder. I dont yet have the tickets but I know the person who I am buying them from and was assured that he would sell me his seats for Fins Jets.

I always wear my Dolphin Colors when I go to crappy giants stadium.

armyfinfan said:
Yes I got the tickets off a season ticket holder. I dont yet have the tickets but I know the person who I am buying them from and was assured that he would sell me his seats for Fins Jets.

ooooooohhhh, that makes alot more sense

Where'd you get them!?

I have to snag some. Someone hook me up with info!

you can only get jets tickets from a season ticket holder or through a group sale. they don't sell individual game tickets b/c they are sold out for the next 20 some odd years. it is the same with the giants. people that get them now aren't actually getting the tickets now, they get them in mid-july when they get sent out. the schedule hasn't been made yet so there is no way people know when it is. c'mon guys, this is basic stuff. get with the program.

How the hell did you get tickets to a game that dosen't yet have a date and also, how did you buy tickets when they aren't even available yet?

FireWrongstedt said:
How the hell did you get tickets to a game that dosen't yet have a date and also, how did you buy tickets when they aren't even available yet?

I bought them from a season ticket holder.

FireWrongstedt said:

Dude, read the post above yours. I explained it perfectly. Not rocket science here. If you want the tickets now, you have to get them through a season ticket holder, but you won't get the tickets yet and won't know the dates of teh game yet.

to people that have been to fins @ jets, what percentage of the fans in attendance are dolphins fans?

armyfinfan said:
I just got tickets to the Dolphins at Jets this season. I cant wait, anyone else goin to the game.
I almost always go to that game. i usually buy a ticket off my buddys dad who holds nyj season tix. Went for 10/14 years, the only years i missed I was half way across the country @ school.

death7star said:
to people that have been to fins @ jets, what percentage of the fans in attendance are dolphins fans?
Maybe 7-10% if that. I think there are a lot of phin fans up here in NY its just that a lot of them cant get tix or dont want to imo.

Back
Top Bottom