Goin to the Fins @ Jets game this year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goin to the Fins @ Jets game this year

My favorite part is going layered in phins jerseys and switching jerseys everytime a phins player scores a TD though ill admit i didnt bother when we were getting trounced last year.

My fam has season tickets. I'll probably head home if it's around x-mas time (hopefully it is)

I went a couple of years back, and would LOVE to go again, you guys that are going this year> wear all the phins gear you can find, and represent, tailgate together, and celebrate together!! man those jet fans are annoying, they are right up there with the Eagles fans it sure is sweet to beat them!!

I've heard it's asking for a swift @ss-kicking to go dressed out in phins gear.....true / false?

jbond said:
I've heard it's asking for a swift @ss-kicking to go dressed out in phins gear.....true / false?

isnt that the case goign anywhere wearing opposing team gear?

example...i went to the Yankees/A's playoff game years ago...this A's fan was getting stuff thrown at him and stuff and HE get tossed from his seat

you're always going to have some form of verbal exchange (or at leat be hearing it even if you don't respond) but I've heard that the rivalry and of course them just being new yorkers will get all in your face and pretty much put it to a level that at other stadiums it wouldn't normally escalate to. i.e., i went to the jags/phins game a couple years back....and glad we won that one but the fans were pretty bad....but pretty much kept it to verbal abuse and never really got in my face about it (although my wife is Cuban and they were 'threatening' to call immigration and have her get on a raft to go back to Cuba...which made no sense as she was born here and is a citizen...but none the less....point being they basically made it racial....and as annoying and frustrating as that was they weren't in my face pointing and shouting at me or hitting me in the back walking through the stadium or throwing stuff at us).

I went to the game 2 years ago of which the Dolphins won. After the game as I was leaving I saw a mini school but that was painted with a jets theme to it. It said follow us to Jets stadium, I quickly pointed out that the name of the stadium was Giants Stadium and not Jets stadium. The Jets fans responded by throwing charcoal at my car and screaming profanity at me and my girl. IMO Jets fans are the worst fans in all of sports. They have no class and I cant stand em.

armyfinfan said:
I went to the game 2 years ago of which the Dolphins won. After the game as I was leaving I saw a mini school but that was painted with a jets theme to it. It said follow us to Jets stadium, I quickly pointed out that the name of the stadium was Giants Stadium and not Jets stadium. The Jets fans responded by throwing charcoal at my car and screaming profanity at me and my girl. IMO Jets fans are the worst fans in all of sports. They have no class and I cant stand em.

Sounds like you started that one my friend!

Back
Top Bottom