Goin to the Fins @ Jets game this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goin to the Fins @ Jets game this year

armyfinfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I just got tickets to the Dolphins at Jets this season. I cant wait, anyone else goin to the game.

I will be there, I have been there every year for the past 6 years. I will be flying home this year for the game b/c I moved down to South Florida now. Where did you get your tickets from?

I'll be there. It's really my only chance to see the Dolphins since I live in NY. I've been going to tis game for the past 15 years or so.

A buddy of mine goes on a regular basis and claims he has to wear nuetral colors because of the JETS fans. Is this true? Go you guys wear your DOlphin Gear? I would love to go.

I thought tickets weren't on sale yet? Did they even release the schedule yet?

I live 10 minutes from Giants Stadium so I usually go.

Heh, I was there last year. Bad choice of games! But there was a whole crowd of us there, so it was still a good time.

armyfinfan said:
I just got tickets to the Dolphins at Jets this season. I cant wait, anyone else goin to the game.

When did they start selling individual game tix? You must have bought season tickets...the schedule isn't even out yet.:confused:

beejay05 said:
A buddy of mine goes on a regular basis and claims he has to wear nuetral colors because of the JETS fans. Is this true? Go you guys wear your DOlphin Gear? I would love to go.

There are plenty od Dolfans in the stands at the MeadowLands wearing their gear....no sweat!

armyfinfan said:

What are the dates on the tickets???

im like 15 inutes from the stadium...only gone once but it was first row behind phins bench....was sweet

i NEED to go this year

Im sure he just bought them from a season ticket holder. There are a ton of tickets on Ebay and the various resellers up here in NJ

Back
Top Bottom