Going 0-16 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going 0-16

Would Washington take Tua with the first pick? If I were them, I would. I guess it depends on what they think about Haskins.
Looks like it's Haskins team now, so I guess we will know soon enough. He looked terrible today, with 3 picks, but being it was his first game and he wasn't the starter, I'll give him a pass. Looking forward to seeing how he plays. It doesn't sound like Gruden thinks he is ready to play, but his job is on the line. I think that's the only reason he made the switch.

Been a Dolphins fan since 1973. Through the ups and downs. Only thing that would break my heart is if the Dolphins went 0-16. That would make us the only NFL team to go 17-0 and 0-16. For some reason I just can't fathom it.
I'm with you on that. I hope the team wins at least one game, but it's hard to see that happening. I realize this was the toughest stretch of games for Miami with four teams that figure to be in the super bowl hunt. But, the fact that the Dolphins really weren't competitive in any of those games is concerning. Sure, they hung with the Chargers for a half but the still lost by 20, and are averaging about six points per game.

The biggest concern for me, though, is the coaching staff. This staff appears to be in over their heads. Too early to say can them all and start over, but the right coach is as big of an issue as finding the right quarterback.

I don’t believe any true fan is looking forward to or hoping for that. Even the ones dead set on landing the top pick have to be hoping for a win or two while still getting that pick.
Yeah. All I care about is that we are one more loss than all other teams in the league. If it takes 0-16 to do it, so be it, but otherwise I don't want to actually do that.

I said it before. My dream season would be 2-14 with two wins over the Jets 100-0, but looking at the landscape of the league, 2 wins is too much to get it done.

Been a Dolphins fan since 1973. Through the ups and downs. Only thing that would break my heart is if the Dolphins went 0-16. That would make us the only NFL team to go 17-0 and 0-16. For some reason I just can't fathom it.
Better 0-17 than not getting the qb who could turn your team into a contender.

Would Washington take Tua with the first pick? If I were them, I would. I guess it depends on what they think about Haskins.
Yeah, the Redskins will draft Tua, we'll give them a 2nd for Haskins, and Rosen will go to NE for a 7th.

Yeah, the Redskins will draft Tua, we'll give them a 2nd for Haskins, and Rosen will go to NE for a 7th.
This forum in 2020: "Do you really expect Haskins to look good when we have no line or receivers?! Look at all these drops he can't catch it himself! He's only played on two historically bad teams in Washington and the Dolphins so you can't really judge him. Trevor Lawrence wouldn't look good either and he plays on a stacked team so he'd probably bust anyway!"

Sorry 0-16 would put a sour taste in my mouth. 1-15 is better. But with 12 games left, I am sure we will see 4.

Sorry 0-16 would put a sour taste in my mouth. 1-15 is better. But with 12 games left, I am sure we will see 4.

Who gives a crap if they go 0-16 or 1-15? It's not that big of difference. I just want the 1st pick overall. If it takes them going 0-16 to get that then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom