Going as I thought | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going as I thought

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Alex Smith to the 9ers, Ronnie, top 7 picks I have only missed on one - Pacman over Rolle - and I knew the Vikes would go Williamson. This is a fascinating pick now because if the Cards don' take Rodgers he may fall into the early twenties.

It's a fun draft huh.

That's a hell of a drop for Rodgers. Im shocked someone doesn't jump up into the teens and grab him. If we had more bullets I think we should. But with so few picks trading up is not an option.

Man, I'm not a giant Williams fan but if he drops to the early 20s... good god that's value.

Does this mean Mike Williams might be available via trade-up? I guess that's a stupid question considering Saban's refusal to spend picks, but it would be interest.

Mike Williams will go to San Diego. This Arizona pick will be Rodgers or Rolle. Rolle and Caddy were the #1 and #2 picks on Arizona's big board. I expect it to be Antrel.

Won't the Skins grab Williams at #9?

Thats why you and KB21 are the draft gurus.You both nailed it.I think it will between Rolle or Rodgers for Arizona.

MikeO said:
That's a hell of a drop for Rodgers. Im shocked someone doesn't jump up into the teens and grab him. If we had more bullets I think we should. But with so few picks trading up is not an option.

Green Bay has 2 second rounders to play with. I wouldn't be shocked if the trade with.. KC or Cinnci.

MikeO said:
Won't the Skins grab Williams at #9?

Could do. It's a Snyder move. But they need to replace Smoot. They can get a WR at 25 if they don't take Campbell.

CrunchTime said:
Thats why you and KB21 are the draft gurus.You both nailed it.I think it will between Rolle or Rodgers for Arizona.

Crunch, I HATE blowing my own horn, but I can't wait for the "ALEX SMITH WON'T GO 1" and the "TROY WILLIAMSON AT 7????PAH" guys to step up.

Told you. Cadillac and Rolle were their 2 highest guys. As I said in my mock. Watch Rodgers fall.

Boomer said:
Crunch, I HATE blowing my own horn, but I can't wait for the "ALEX SMITH WON'T GO 1" and the "TROY WILLIAMSON AT 7????PAH" guys to step up.

What about the "MIAMI WON'T TAKE A RB AT #2" crowd?

This draft is FUN. So glad it is finally here.

But I still don't believe with 5 mins on the clock for Miami, ESPN Radio took a 9 minute ad break and I missed it...heard it through their stupid sportscenter update.

Back
Top Bottom