Going Crazy For Culpepper Jersey | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going Crazy For Culpepper Jersey

Amars said:
They both are fake. Just pony up $200 for authentic. If not then get a replica. I rather have a replica then fake suppose to be authentic. You can tell the difference when you put it side by side.

Even the "so called fake in your minds" Ebay authentic will last longer then the replica so be smart with your money and buy from ebay.Or pony up 200 bucks!I will take my chances on the ebay product.I will say this though.Look at how the lettering is suppose to be because there are some jerseys that are WWWAAAYYY fake!

Sethdaddy8 said:
I got a sweet authentic jersey for 40 bucks. total was 50 w/ shipping, and its way nicer than my $75.00 replica from pro-shop. it resembles the authentic jersey perfectly, if it isnt authentic to begin with. and for 50 bucks, who cares.

I agree 100%

DonShula84 said:
Didnt reebok have 100$ jerseys that the name and number were patches sewn on like authentic, they just didnt have the elastic shoulders? I see these http://store.reebok.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2274715&cp=716563.716624.2237500&page=2&doVSearch=no&doVSearch=no&pageBucket=0&parentPage=family
but the name and number looks the name as the replicas to me.

Yeah they are called the EQT or Premium jerseys. I saw them briefly, and the name and number were patches, but not the same patches as the authentics. You can tell they were not authentics, but at least they weren't screen printed or whatever.

John Biello said:
3am still no dice. why post something bogus like this to get everyone all fired up?

It's not bogus, there are a bunch of codes emailed to people which are not working. All the deal sites are discussing this. This one worked for me:

RBKAUGEM

Now I have to decide, Aqua or Orange Culpepper Jersey, the premium one. Can get it for $65 shipped, not a bad deal! I have one old *** aqua Dan Marino jersey. Hmmm ...

elliott said:
Just a quick question for anyone in the know.

These chaps who make the fake authentic jerseys on ebay, where do they buy the blank shirts and the numbers (and nameplates)?

I only ask because I've got a blank white jersey (heavyweight) and I want to personalise it with my own name etc.

Is there some sort of underground shop where you can buy these stitched numbers?

www.exclusivepro.com

do the authentic jerseys run larger than say the replicas?
considering its authentic, they would factor in the jerseys are over pads and all. i dont want to buy an authentic that is size 48, but really should listed as a 52... any imput would be great thanks!

AirMarino83 said:
considering its authentic, they would factor in the jerseys are over pads and all. i dont want to buy an authentic that is size 48, but really should listed as a 52... any imput would be great thanks!

size_foot_rbk_jer_aut-1.gif

Conversion Chart from Authentic to Replithentic/Replica sizing:

Reebok Men's Sizes
Authentic Jersey Chest Size Replica Jersey Size
40 Medium
44 Large
48 Extra Large
52 XX Large
56 XXX Large
60 4X Large

Amars said:
They both are fake. Just pony up $200 for authentic. If not then get a replica. I rather have a replica then fake suppose to be authentic. You can tell the difference when you put it side by side.

Why would anyone pay 200.00 for a jersey? That's just nutty to me. Sure it's personal taste and what not, but think of all the Dolphins stuff you could buy with that money instead of one "real" jersey

AirMarino83 said:

For authentic jerseys you will want to get the jersey a size bigger then you would if it were a replica.

FYI :wink:

jdang307 said:
It's not bogus, there are a bunch of codes emailed to people which are not working. All the deal sites are discussing this. This one worked for me:

RBKAUGEM

Now I have to decide, Aqua or Orange Culpepper Jersey, the premium one. Can get it for $65 shipped, not a bad deal! I have one old *** aqua Dan Marino jersey. Hmmm ...

thanks, the code worked...appreciate it

Culpepper Jersey

I just got mine from jersey_palace on ebay. Let me tell you something these jerseys are nice. I got it for like 54 dollars and it is high quality and looks exactly like a dolphins jersey.

:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom