going down for the jets opener is ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

going down for the jets opener is ?

mmikel30

Starter
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
me and my girl are going down for the home opener jets-dolphins we won free hotel stay in Fort lauderdale and we want to bring our fishing poles. does anyone in the fort lauderdale area know a sneak spot or a reall good spot to catch some fish . hopefully the storm misses us! any help would be appreciated, thank you.

anyone ? anyone ?

I would consider taking a charter boat out of Ft.Lauderdale. I don't know if you're looking to spend some cash though! With this storm coming, might be too rough. You can always go to one of the inlets with some bait and catch fish! Good luck!

I would consider taking a charter boat out of Ft.Lauderdale. I don't know if you're looking to spend some cash though! With this storm coming, might be too rough. You can always go to one of the inlets with some bait and catch fish! Good luck!
thanks for the reply milldog ...no money for the charter but i was hoping someonr knew of a fishing hole they had a lot of luck at i'm from tampa and never catch anything but catfish sting rays dog fish blowfish ya know all the crap fish . but thanks ...good lookin out .

Back
Top Bottom